Whites Creek

Hamilton/ Raleigh Egypt

Bearden

Siegel

Shelbyville

Knox Halls

Bolton or Ridgeway

Hunters Lane

Not sure on the Memphis matchups as to who can get out but I believe it will be between Hamilton, Ridgeway, Raleigh Egypt, and Bolton

I don't think Halls is going to make the state. If anybody from that district goes it will be Oak Ridge. They have experience and plus Jared Stephens is back. He is a good enough point guard. Clinton might if they get hot during the tournament.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's funny how every time a Siegel fan mentions something without also talking about Oakland, it turns into "do you actually expect a siegel fan to give oakland credit for anything"...Siegel was beaten by the Patriots @ home...so obviously we know Oakland is good. Just because we don't SAY it doesn't mean we don't know it. :thumb:

As for State predictions...just to name a few

Bearden

Shelbyville

Ridgeway

Siegel

Hamilton

Hunter's Lane

No Whites Creek?

There are four West Tenn. AAA districts and they come together to form two regions: 7AAA and 8AAA

There are three Memphis city teams that compete in Region 7AAA: they are; Raleigh Egypt, Craigmont and Cordova. The other seven teams are West Tenn. teams. All other Memphis city teams are lumped into Region 8AAA making it the toughest AAA region in the state.

Region 7 is paired with Region 8 in the substate. Possible matchups could be Ral-Egypt vs. Ridgeway and Hamilton vs. Bolton or vice versa. There could also be a number of upset teams in the ranks so nothing is certain. But, to answer your question, yes, Ral-Egypt and Hamilton could both reach the state if things work out just right.