Clay Co. @ LA

Rocking Chair

Devil, Yuckamuck is a freshman at LA. He is a pretty good kid. I think he was just a little upset over your comments and on another post he was kind of dissed a little himself. I hope your son is o.k. I never did get Brown's autograph. I could have used it a couple of weeks ago when I was hunting and ran out of toliet paper. Oh, well.

Yes i am aware of who it is, and i am not going to pursue anything as i have been made aware by someone else that he is a child. Jon is fine, he's a tough kid, had it not been for his throat swelling up so much he would have been back in the game. Like alot of kids he has taken stiches and had his mouth and nose bloodied many times and went back in but i guess when you mess with someone's wind pipe they didn't want to risk any more danger. He just had to eat some ice chips for the rest of the night. I was referring to the time Rocking Chair asked the ref if he wanted Coach Browns autograph during the game and as we all know our good friend was asked to leave after that! :thumb:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i am aware of who it is, and i am not going to pursue anything as i have been made aware by someone else that he is a child. Jon is fine, he's a tough kid, had it not been for his throat swelling up so much he would have been back in the game. Like alot of kids he has taken stiches and had his mouth and nose bloodied many times and went back in but i guess when you mess with someone's wind pipe they didn't want to risk any more danger. He just had to eat some ice chips for the rest of the night. I was referring to the time Rocking Chair asked the ref if he wanted Coach Browns autograph during the game and as we all know our good friend was asked to leave after that! :thumb:

That would be me, Devil. I also didn't get to see but a little over half of the LA/Upperman girls game last Tuesday night. My old buddy Mark Ashlock got me. I think there was a misunderstanding as what to was happening.

EVERYONE was very concerned about his son getting hurt. But, I really don't think he would have made a 40 point difference if he played. I'm just glad that he didn't get seriously hurt. It was obvious that he did take quite a bad hit to the throat. I hope he's ready for the next game.

Also...

"i believe they are playing a team that beat Pickett Co. in Byrdstown by almost 40 points" ...from Devilfanatic

How fitting... he exaggerated how much Pickett Co. lost to Livingston by (they actually lost by 35) and now Clay Co. DOES lose by exactly 40.

"There is no lieing about the score and it doesn't matter if you win by 1 or 100 or lose by 1 or 100 its still the same." ....another quote from Devilfanatic...he just forgot to add that if Pickett Co. gets hammered in a game, THEN it does count.

EVERYONE was very concerned about his son getting hurt. But, I really don't think he would have made a 40 point difference if he played. I'm just glad that he didn't get seriously hurt. It was obvious that he did take quite a bad hit to the throat. I hope he's ready for the next game.

Also...

"i believe they are playing a team that beat Pickett Co. in Byrdstown by almost 40 points" ...from Devilfanatic

How fitting... he exaggerated how much Pickett Co. lost to Livingston by (they actually lost by 35) and now Clay Co. DOES lose by exactly 40.

"There is no lieing about the score and it doesn't matter if you win by 1 or 100 or lose by 1 or 100 its still the same." ....another quote from Devilfanatic...he just forgot to add that if Pickett Co. gets hammered in a game, THEN it does count.

Hey they all count! Its a LOSS on your record so it counts. Don't try to say i was implying anything other than that. Bottom line is it doesn't really matter what your record is once you get to the tournament we are all 0-0. That is when it counts. Clay did lose by 40 they also beat Pickett by 28 so what? Those games are over and only one mattered in the whole scheme of things and that was the win over Pickett because it was a district game. I think Pickett goes to LA here pretty soon don't they? Other than bragging rights the game doesn't mean anything for either team. That is the point i was trying to make but when you take a sentence out of one post and then add a sentence from another post you try to make it look like something its not. #33 should be fine, thanks for the kind remarks, not sure if he'll play much tonight, he still hasn't practiced as there is still swelling but he will definately be a go come friday! ;)

66Wildcat,

Its probably a good thing me and you don't attend the same games or sit next to eachother! I have been known to have the local's come over and talk to me a time or two but so far i haven't been ejected! :rolleyes: