Clay Co. @ LA

Rocking Chair

Clay Co. brings their game to Livingston tonight in what should be an exciting game. LA will be ready to avenge an earlier loss after squandering a 17 pt lead.

I know LA has improved some what . I have yet to see the Dawgs play. I don't really know anything about them but what I read about on coachT. But I am looking forward to the game tonight. Just wondered why noone hadn't started a thread on this game b/c it should be a great match-up. How does everyone else see this game. Good luck to both teams.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay Co. brings their game to Livingston tonight in what should be an exciting game. LA will be ready to avenge an earlier loss after squandering a 17 pt lead.

I know LA has improved some what . I have yet to see the Dawgs play. I don't really know anything about them but what I read about on coachT. But I am looking forward to the game tonight. Just wondered why noone hadn't started a thread on this game b/c it should be a great match-up. How does everyone else see this game. Good luck to both teams.

MY PREDITION IS LA BY 12 .THEY ARE A LOT BETTER WITH THE 2 FOOTBALL

PLAYERS NOW PLAYING. TOO QUICK AND ATHETIC FOR A GOOD CLAY CO.

SINGLE A SQUAD.PRESSURE DEFENSE & OFFENSIVE EXECUTION WILL FAVOR

THE WILDCATS. AND PLAYING AT HOME DOSE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right...anyway, back to the real world.

This game should be a close one. I'd say neither team will win by more than 7. Since the game is @LA, that gives them the advantage.

I think it will be a good game but I don't think Clay can win. Unless the Wildcats give it to them like last time. LA has played a harder schedule and that fact alone will give the Cats a huge advantage. Not knocking Clay's program but the Wildcats should win by 10 or more.

I think it will be a good game but I don't think Clay can win. Unless the Wildcats give it to them like last time. LA has played a harder schedule and that fact alone will give the Cats a huge advantage. Not knocking Clay's program but the Wildcats should win by 10 or more.

Saying we can't win unless you give it to us is a knock. Saying you gave it to use last time is a knock. So I would say that you are knocking Clay Co. We'll see tonight.

Saying we can't win unless you give it to us is a knock. Saying you gave it to use last time is a knock. So I would say that you are knocking Clay Co. We'll see tonight.

Well no pun intended and it does seem that I was knocking your team but I'm not. I just think that if LA has a 17 pt lead half way thru the third against any team that it would be very hard for them to lose like they did against Clay Co. And I know Clay isn't on the level of alot of teams that LA has played. I wasn't at the game but I don't think the DAWGS are that good.

I know you can play with just about anybody in class A but we will see if we give it away tonight. I don't think so. I know we will win it's just going to depend on by how much. It's a no -win situation for the Cats. If we win well we were supposed to. But the Cats do have something to play for and that is PRIDE. I really look for the Cats to really get after the Dawgs tonight.

I really expected more of the Bulldog fans to be on here like they are against the others they have played. But I guess you know that a spanking is coming. I can't really blame you though. If the Dawgs and that's a ...BIG IF ..were to win I'll be the first to give them the deserved props but I feel that the Cats will roll tonight. :thumb: