Tri-County Seven - By Sports Edit

krichunaka

Screen and Roll, as hard as it is, just let it go. I agree we disagree and it's okay. Not a lot of people agree with anything I say - just ask my wife. Let's take the saddle off this dead horse and find another one to ride. KRich, do you still have that borrowed mule you were talking about earlier? :ph34r::thumb:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OB, not another "dead horse". My barn is already full of them. By the way OB, I was just responding to your post (which I agreed wth) on team awards. Forgive me for using that term again.

I still haven't seen much response to Unicoi's loss at West Greene. Would like for someone that attended the game give some more details. If you do I would gladly give you an ........better not say it.

CycloneFan had reminded me of those borrowed mule days. I just continually got my "gees" and "hahs" mixed up.

Unaka's Ladies had another up-and-down game against the Ladies of Volunteer:

A productive - defensive first quarter;

The opposite second quarter (tied at 18 at halftime).

An Outstanding Third quarter and

The Freshmen played Very Well throughout the fourth.

The Lady Falcons are a very quick, athletic team. Could contend soon.

Kayla Winters and Tiffany Babb each had 8 in the third. Sallee Taylor, playing with a very sore right (shooting hand) index finger, hit a three near the end of that dominant quarter.

Megan Johnson is playing All-Star ball. She's leading, and last night, gave a little halftime speech; a much-needed shot in the arm. A remarkable Lady.

And another boys Classic! JOSH LOWE, whose freshman sister, Rachel, will star, had 21 points in the Second Quarter. The most improved - from junior to senior season - I've seen since Aaron Dugger.

Edited by krichunaka

Hey Krich, come on over to the cyclone games tonight and I will treat you to one of Mrs C's homemade BBQ pork sandwiches. (See my post on concessions thread) No kiddin' this time!

West Greene tonight at EHS worries me. They have obviously improved tremendously since December and are playing with confidence having also won on tuesday by 13 against UH after beating Uncioi last friday by double digits.

Lady Cyclones better be ready to play from the get-go tonight.

Cyclone, don't think Elizabethton will have much trouble with West Greene. They (West) must have surprised Unicoi, after that win don't think many will be looking beyond their game. The ole coaches saying, "remember they just beat Unicoi" will help keep the players focused. The trouble I see in the county is South Greene coming to Happy Valley. Not sure the Lady Warriors are up to beating them again. Wouldn't be surprised if thats not a Rebel victory tonight. Others intake? And I have tasted those BBQ sandwiches before, if Krich doesn't want to go I'm available.

EHS killed West Greene tonight. I believe it was at least 3 minutes into the 3rd quarter before WG had double digits.

Victoria Hopson sat all of the 2nd with foul trouble. Hannah Fritz played sparingly late due to illness. Jasmine Treadway had a great hustle game. Starters sat all of the 4th. Michaela had a big 3rd quarter. Mariah had a big 4th. Bush was hot early.

Also of note, South Greene killed Happy Valley. I believe it was 63-36.