Lake County vs. Union City

LakeCountyFan142311

Humboldt beat Greenfield by 13. Greenfield is much better than early in the year. If Humboldt beats Union City how does the district stand?

Lake Co would be in first place and would finish in 1st if they defeat Humboldt and Trenton in the next two games..But if Humboldt defeats both Union City and Lake co..there could be a 3 way tie...A lot of things could still happen..If UC. beats Humboldt then it would depend on what Lake Co does against Humboldt and Trenton..If Lake Co won both..U.C. and Lake Co would tie for 1st and a coin toss...If Lake Co loses to one of them..Lake Co would finish 2nd..If Lake Co were to lose to both Humboldt and Trenton..then Humboldt and Lake Co would tie for 2nd..

Edited by mrbigster

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this pretty much the same UC team that was ranked number one in AA all last year and then did a bellyflop against number four seed Ripley in the region. There are a lot of bumpy spots in the road left out there including district, region and substate.

And anybody up here in NW Tennessee that thinks that other region with Middleton, Manassas, Middle College and Adamsville will be a picnic in the substate needs to start checking box scores.

When it comes to woofing, UC is at the top of their game.

Way to finally chime in...AFTER a Lake County win.. :thumb:

Any body thinking I think Humboldt,Lake County,Middleton and Middle College will be a picnic,needs to check my posts.... :ph34r:

WHY DO EVERYBODY ON HERE BE TALKING STUFF. I BET YOU WON'T COME IN MY FACE TALKING STUFF. NO TRYING TO START ANYTHING OR NOTHING

Translation......Why does everybody on CoachT like to talk big on these threads???..I bet you will not brag about your team to me eye to eye....I'm not trying to start anything here.....

Calm down Eminem.. :thumb:

Humboldt beat Greenfield by 13. Greenfield is much better than early in the year. If Humboldt beats Union City how does the district stand?

Humboldt led by 26 at one time. Kelsey Rose didn't play the last 14 minutes of the game. Humboldt subbed freely, with everyone but two kids playing. It wasn't nearly as close as the final score. If you were at the game, that was obvious.

i post whether lake county wins or loses.its just that i have a job and i cant live on the computer like some of you guys. from the posts ive read of yours the last couple of weeks, i dont think that you think we are all cupcakes, i just think you are a cocky jerk. just like every other union city fan that gets on here and thinks that either themselves or their team(in whatever sport) is God. dont be such a jerk with all of your posts

i post whether lake county wins or loses.its just that i have a job and i cant live on the computer like some of you guys. from the posts ive read of yours the last couple of weeks, i dont think that you think we are all cupcakes, i just think you are a cocky jerk. just like every other union city fan that gets on here and thinks that either themselves or their team(in whatever sport) is God. dont be such a jerk with all of your posts

I'm sorry lakecountyalum01384.... :thumb: ..I'm really a nice guy with a very good Federal Government night job that's been on vacation this week....You probably are right right I've been a little cocky lately....But,I don't really think I'm the Almighty though... :angry: Again,I'm sorry.. <_<

Come on guys..Everybody's just having a little fun....I believe AC ic coming around a little bit toward Lake Co if you keep reading his posts..He said he had family there..We may even have him wearing green and gold before the year is out..I really believe he 's a nice guy..just rooting for his Tornadoes...And you have to admit..we have several fans that make a lot of people mad also...

Humboldt led by 26 at one time. Kelsey Rose didn't play the last 14 minutes of the game. Humboldt subbed freely, with everyone but two kids playing. It wasn't nearly as close as the final score. If you were at the game, that was obvious.

I was at the game and yes I noticed that. No disrespect to Humboldt, I was just trying to encourage our Greenfield guys, they are improving. Have a nice day.