AREA II Small School Tournament

AJ98

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntsville 46

CACC 32

Huntsville hits 8 3's in the game. Seth Sharp goes for 14 in the first half, *0* in the second. CACC I think with their defensive strategy decided if they were gonna lose, they'd lose to 3s, they packed their zone in tight. Saturday games (if no snow):

Fairview girls vs Jellico 4:30

CACC boys vs Robbins 5:45

Coalfield girls vs P-J 7:00

Oneida boys vs Huntsville (round 3) 8:15

huntsville did play oneida close and the refs took the game from them so i think huntsville will win

First - What happend at Huntsville when the refs were bad for Oneida. I think they won by 25 or 30 pts.

Second - At oneida the refs didnt take the game from Huntsville. The Defense of Huntsville ran a zone that didnt work. Oneida was winning by 12 and Huntsville back ups hit a three. Only way to keep Oneida from winning is that if Huntsville can keep there 5 in that start. Huntsville has 3 good guards and alright post. Oneida has a team that can go 9 or 10 deep from the bench.

First - What happend at Huntsville when the refs were bad for Oneida. I think they won by 25 or 30 pts.

Second - At oneida the refs didnt take the game from Huntsville. The Defense of Huntsville ran a zone that didnt work. Oneida was winning by 12 and Huntsville back ups hit a three. Only way to keep Oneida from winning is that if Huntsville can keep there 5 in that start. Huntsville has 3 good guards and alright post. Oneida has a team that can go 9 or 10 deep from the bench.

I guess Huntsville found a way to STOP the unstoppableforce!!

It was a great game tonight, both teams put on a good show.