The best AA team next year?

Fire2and1Ice

BTW will be one of the very best....

Dyer Co will be as good as anyone, with All World Sr G's Montrelle Crittendon and Brian Fisk, Super-soph Antonio Mitchell, 6'5 F Robert Harris, and 6'11 C Dustin Byrd......

In Middle Tn, watch for Giles Co to be the best after a great season last year, losing just one player from the roster.....Top Soph in the state, Tyler Smith returns, along with Seniors Travis Gentry, Tristan Fletcher, and Eric Howard....top AL rising Junior Shay Shannon is rumored to be transferring in as well....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

york would be the team that lipscomb beat by one point in the region because their coach was to afraid to play basketball held the ball almost the whole third quarter and all of the fourth. he knew we were as good as them so he held the ball. if he hadn't played scared we would have been there instead of lipscomb but a coach has to do what he must to win.

Guest lilal523

Whoever is counting out Hume Fogg should be ashamed of themselves. Just cause they are magnet doesnt mean they cant play ball. I know for sure that Hume Fogg will be handlin' buziness. Harriford has to be the best guard in the state. Most players are playing summer ball. Renfroe, Ebanks and Robinson are upcoming juniors and they all are playing summer ball for a great AAU team. Hobson, upcoming sophmore is also playing. I really think Hume Fogg will have a good chance at state. So dont count them out. Look out district 8AA Hume Fogg is taking over

Guest lilal523

Whoever is counting out Hume Fogg should be ashamed of themselves. Just cause they are magnet doesnt mean they cant play ball. I know for sure that Hume Fogg will be handlin' buziness. Harriford has to be the best guard in the state. Most players are playing summer ball. Renfroe, Ebanks and Robinson are upcoming juniors and they all are playing summer ball for a great AAU team. Hobson, upcoming sophmore is also playing. I really think Hume Fogg will have a good chance at state. So dont count them out. Look out district 8AA Hume Fogg is taking over!!

haha allen is going to be an upcoming junior, james is an upcoming senior...we aren't comparing them...and allen is probably only a top 30 player but was MVP of the state tournament as a 9th grader and Mr. Basketball as a sophomore...he used to have a lot easier time scoring when he was 13 and 14, but he's still a great player.

• 2 months later...
Guest timmiedr
Posted by coachinhoops:

I don't know why you would compare Allen and Harris. They are not even in the same class. Allen is way better.

If you attended any of Hillcrest games you had to notice Wayne Parks the combo guard who always draws the task of guarding the other team best player. Allen (BTW),Suggs (Ridgeway),and alot of others know this kid and by the way the school is not going to have to falsify his grades he has a 4.0 and has already qaulified.

I've heard that Allen's stock has REALLY dropped from this summer...to the point that he might drop out of the top 50 even!!!! Rumor here in Memphis is that Calipari doesn't even want him anymore. 2 years ago Allen was a lock for the U of M's targets, now Cal is more interested in a guard from Florida somewhere.

I'm glad someone else has noticed Parks other than me. There will be several D1 coaches that will pay him a visit in Sept., his stock has risen tremendously because of a great summer, and it is true that he has the grades. He finished third in scoring in the Memphis Summer Classic at MUS and has been rated as a high mid-major D1 prospect. This will be a steal for some school that knows potential, and upside. He has a great attitude and work ethic to go along with good grades. P.S. Timmie D, watch out what you post about Parks, somebody will accuse you of being kin to him or say that Parks was trying to hype himself. Don't let that deter you from posting about one of the most underrated and least talked about players in Memphis. I for one am happy to post about a kid that's not stuck on himself and is really grateful to have a chance to play the game of basketball.

Posted by timmiedr:
Posted by coachinhoops:

I don't know why you would compare Allen and Harris. They are not even in the same class. Allen is way better.

If you attended any of Hillcrest games you had to notice Wayne Parks the combo guard who always draws the task of guarding the other team best player. Allen (BTW),Suggs (Ridgeway),and alot of others know this kid and by the way the school is not going to have to falsify his grades he has a 4.0 and has already qaulified.

Hume Fogg may be good for the next three yrs but 2 out of the next three yrs they wont be the best in their region becuase Livingston and Upperman both have great junior and sophmore classes and those two teams will be all that Hume Fogg can handle. Livingston has all it takes in their sophmore class to go for a state championship in three years.