Obion Co. at Westview

VOREBS

(Yawning) Westview wins the basketball game, Obion wins the wrestling match!

Greenfieldfan, come watch and see the beating. If Obion wins, I'll say the Gfield Junior high is better than Martin, but if Martin wins, you can return the favor! :thumb:

If Westview plays bad like they have been, and Obion plays perfect, it will be closer than I expect, and Obion might even win. Does this game even matter for Westview? NO, the regular season is already wrapped up!

Keep yawning there wes...So let me see if I get this straight, Westview wins the game, and it will be a beating, BUT if Westview plays bad, and OC plays perfect, OC could win. So which is it, Westview or OC. As I have said many times, Westview is a great basketball team, you will never hear me take ANYTHING away from them. But OC can beat Westview, and just a hunch, but maybe the reason you are always downing OC is that you know they can too. OC must indeed play very well to beat Westview, but not perfect, just very well. OC in a close one.

Oh and I did not know there was going to be a wrestling match too. But if there is, again I say OC wins.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote from Wescharge

If Westview plays bad like they have been, and Obion plays perfect, it will be closer than I expect, and Obion might even win. Does this game even matter for Westview? NO, the regular season is already wrapped up!

Wescharge,

I think you accidently stumbled up on the point why I am picking Obion. This game means more to Obion than Westview. Westview has pretty much secured the #1 seed. This win could make Obions season and thats not to say that Obion isnt still going to help determine who goes to Murfreesboro. I'm still pulling for Westview but will their intensity be there.

I'd love to come watch but I got to support my Lady Jackets. How long has it been since we were 19-4 and all of a sudden Gleason dont look unbeatable. Who knows this may be the Year of the Yellowjacket.

And dont drag Greenfield Middle into this, Hillcrest is who I hear we ought to be playing instead of Martin Middle.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

(Yawning) Westview wins the basketball game, Obion wins the wrestling match!

[Westview plays bad like they have been, and Obion plays perfect, it will be closer than I expect, and Obion might even win. Does this game even matter for [Westview NO, the regular season is already wrapped up!

So if the game doesn't matter for Westview, then I'm to assume you WON"T be there! B) What's all this if they play bad and the other team plays perfect and if the light isn't shining in your eyes than you'll be able to eat your three hot dogs in pre-game warmups :D OC has played better in the last couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to a good game. We'll check the % as the game goes on B)

Watch out for WesCHarge, you never know what she is gonna say next B)

So if the game doesn't matter for Westview, then I'm to assume you WON"T be there! :lol: What's all this if they play bad and the other team plays perfect and if the light isn't shining in your eyes than you'll be able to eat your three hot dogs in pre-game warmups ;) OC has played better in the last couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to a good game. We'll check the % as the game goes on :lol:

Watch out for WesCHarge, you never know what she is gonna say next :o

Just a hunch, but i think that Wes could eat more than 3 hot dogs in pregame warmups....... ;)

For the record...I don't eat hot dogs. If we can bid on Krystal's...I'll bid 8...who has 9?

Redbirdfan, you better hide the women and children tomorrow night. Because the beating will take place, and I wouldn't want anyone that can't handle it, to see this dog beating! I can't wait to hear the excuses. What will they be?

1. Obion Co didn't have enough timeouts.

2. Westview plays to rough! :lol:

3. How about, Westview is better, and Obion just can't beat them.

2nd isn't too bad, ya'll got to the 'Boro last year being the 2nd best team! :lol: (can't wait for this reply, I'm already licking my chops)

quote from Wescharge

Wescharge,

I think you accidently stumbled up on the point why I am picking Obion. This game means more to Obion than Westview. Westview has pretty much secured the #1 seed. This win could make Obions season and thats not to say that Obion isnt still going to help determine who goes to Murfreesboro. I'm still pulling for Westview but will their intensity be there.

I'd love to come watch but I got to support my Lady Jackets. How long has it been since we were 19-4 and all of a sudden Gleason dont look unbeatable. Who knows this may be the Year of the Yellowjacket.

And dont drag Greenfield Middle into this, Hillcrest is who I hear we ought to be playing instead of Martin Middle.

So should I add Hillcrest to the list....answer the question, is it a bet? I'll hold my end up, how about you.

My Obion and Weakley Co junior high top 3 for Greenfieldfan (since you are picking Obion to beat Westview):

1. Hillcrest

2. Martin

3. Greenfield

(it doesn't take much to stir it up) :lol:

Alot of bulletin board material coming out of Wescharge's mouth. Somebody better confiscate his computer before he has everybody in Obion County after him. Those Obion girls are watering at the mouth and cant wait to get it on with Westview. Somebody is putting the pressure on those Westview girls.

Go Lady Jackets

Edited by Greenfieldfan

Pressure??? Now that is funny. Pressure is what Obion is going to see tomorrow night when they get the ball in bounds!!!! All the bulletin board material in the world won't help an inferior team!!!!!!

A little birdie told me something that has me fired up! And I also saw Latoya get mad the other night. I have been waiting to see that fire lit in her, and I think it might have happened against Gibson Co....she knows what time of the year it is getting to be!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Greenfieldfan...are you going to take me up on my offer or not? Are you not the one that gives alot of bulletin board material to Gleason????

Get Up 'View!!!!!!!!

Edited by WesCharge

For the record...I don't eat hot dogs. If we can bid on Krystal's...I'll bid 8...who has 9?

Redbirdfan, you better hide the women and children tomorrow night. Because the beating will take place, and I wouldn't want anyone that can't handle it, to see this dog beating! I can't wait to hear the excuses. What will they be?

2nd isn't too bad, ya'll got to the 'Boro last year being the 2nd best team! ;) (can't wait for this reply, I'm already licking my chops)

It took two (2) Overtimes for Austin-East to defeat the Lady Rebels in the state last season. They wound up with the Runner-up trophy, where did the team that defeated Westview wind up?? :lol:

As far as hiding women and children tomorrow night, I know all the Obion County

ladies not to back down from anyone, especially you Krystal boy :lol: , You need to to wear a disguise or something so they can't find ya.. Although if they look hard enough, you can probably be located at the concession stand :thumb:

HEAVY D might need to do an audit of Westview Concessions after you wipe em out :thumb:

I try to be positive whether its Gleason, Greenfield, Westview or whoever. You wont hear me taunting the other team the day before the big game or ever. I know, its all in fun. Dont tell me that those Obion girls wont hear your wild statements, it would fire me up. Obion is not that much inferior to Westview, believe it or not.

Go Lady Jackets

Edited by Greenfieldfan