Nobody can beat Courtney Coffey from jp2 in state

Pope#4

Cobra, I am not sure what you read but we(JPII) did go to the Zac Jarzynka Memorial tourney last year and Courtney did dominate his comp. We also went to the S. Oldham tourney in Ky the past to seasons. That is where Courtney suffered his only 2 losses the past 2 years. He lost in the finals to S. Oldhams Taylor Sherrer(sp), a 3 time Ky State Champ. Both matches were battles and Courtney was robbed the first time, his soph. yr. Last year, it was a battle but the Ky kid was ready and in great shape. He outlasted Coffee 7-3. I am offering this because Letner reminds me of the Ky wrestler, they even look and wrestle alike. This is where it gets interesting, when Coffee was at JPII, we made sure that he was battle tested before the state championships. This is not a knock on Cent., their schedule was made out before they had Courtney. However, he has not been tested like the other elite 215's have been tested and this could be a problem for him. All the other 215's know what it is to go 6 mins. Courtney has not been 6 mins since the finals last year. IMHO, Courtney's strength is unmatched, conditioning is the key. One thing working in Courtney's favor is that he will be the #1 seed and not have to face both Letner and Morgan. Throw Birman and Reviez into the mix and it will be a tough field to go through. I can hardly wait to see all of the great match-ups, at every weight class. Man, I love this sport.

Good post!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is a very good post. I went back to look and they had no individual results. The results they show is the year before. For last year Out of the heavy weights OW was Edmondson Cook Cnty, GA. They only show the duals from last year, no individual. I do agree with you and he will have a hard time making it the whole 6 minutes. He has every year, Taylor Scherer even said that after the first period you could see it in his eyes he was gased. With the build that Courtney has I just don't think he's built for endurance. If he doesn't pick you up and pin you in the first he's done. He picked Taylor up last year but after that it was all Taylor. It begins with competition and also includes how hard you really train. I just hope that he understands there is no cakewalk this year as in years past. He is good at what he does but going 5 matches is alot harder than what he is used to.

Looks like is his area his only chance for a good train partner is to hook up with MBA or Father Ryan. :thumb: That would be a wild twist. Go back and train with D-II to compete in D-I. Of course you have Arturio's in Atlanta and a few other places you can go to get an edge.

However, if he does not do something Matt L has the edge now.

1. I never said Matt was boring. U said that I said that! <_<

2. Have you watched Courtney Coffee?

R U saying U R getting Man love. Sorry to hear that. B)

I knew U had Signal, Lookout and Sand Mtn over there but didn't know you wer living the dream of Brokeback Mtn :lol:

U go boy! Rosie O has a place for U!

So does mean U have a Crush on Wright?

sounds like rigger is getting a bit defensive here. maybe he isnt getting the man love he thinks he deserves. by the way what does ddb76 mean?? are you from brentwood??

sounds like rigger is getting a bit defensive here. maybe he isnt getting the man love he thinks he deserves. by the way what does ddb76 mean?? are you from brentwood??

So little Johnny, U trying to get a date with ddb76 or what. Come U have to be more creative than that. :thumb:

Y'all sound like my 2 young men cutting on each other at home please!!!!! :angry:

When you're an old fart that has produced young men and kicked young men out of aircraft at 120mph @ 1,000 ft questioning my manhood is funny! B)

I THINK U MIGHT WANT TO LOOK IN THE MIRROW! The question might be there. :o

Let's keep to the topic and not Jr High cutting contest. B)

So little Johnny, U trying to get a date with ddb76 or what. Come U have to be more creative than that. :thumb:

Y'all sound like my 2 young men cutting on each other at home please!!!!! :angry:

When you're an old fart that has produced young men and kicked young men out of aircraft at 120mph @ 1,000 ft questioning my manhood is funny! B)

I THINK U MIGHT WANT TO LOOK IN THE MIRROW! The question might be there. :o

Let's keep to the topic and not Jr High cutting contest. B)

how was the whole dont ask dont tell policy when u were in the army rigger? sounds like it was nonexistent or you just kept your mouth shut. which one was it. btw i dont want any of ddb i bet you wouldnt mind a little though.

johnny_bravo_cd.jpg

Dude, U picked johnnybravo as your user name. So U want to be Greg Brady?

Now that's worth questioning one's manhood!

U really need a new persona.

Hey, groovy dudes and chicks! Johnny Bravo here! It's a glorious sunshine day in The BradyLands, just really groovy. Totally groovy!

I wanted to share a little song I wrote just for you. I call it "Good Time Music" because, well, because it reminds me that music can give us so many good times. It goes like this:

Let me hear some of that good time music,

That I love to hear.

I've got plenty of blues,

And sort of bad news.

And I need to buy me some cheer.

There's no sense of walking around with your feet stuck to the ground.

It's much better to put yourself together,

Create a lot of vibes and good cheer for humanity.

That's fine with me.

Groovy, right? Yeah!

Now, you may think to yourself, "Self, hey, I bet the only reason Johnny Bravo is the cool and groovy rock star that he is, is because he fit the suit! He's probably just a one-hit wonder!"

Well, dude, you'd be wrong. I got the stuff to make it in the music business. Check it out, folks! I've got a whole album of far-out tunes for you and a brand new single! I'm the real Greg Brady! I don't know who that M&M character is talkin' about.

That's all for this edition of The Daily Bravo. Check back soon for more updates on my great talent, incredible career, bratty brothers and sisters and groovy mom and dad. Bravo and out!

Sorry got to go Greg, say hi to Marcia, Marcia Marcia!

Find wrestler813 he might play. Y'all are way to easy!

Rigger Out!

Edited by rigger101

johnny_bravo_cd.jpg

Dude, U picked johnnybravo as your user name. So U want to be Greg Brady?

Now that's worth questioning one's manhood!

U really need a new persona.

Sorry got to go Greg, say hi to Marcia, Marcia Marcia!

Find wrestler813 he might play. Y'all are way to easy!

Rigger Out!

I think rigger101 had to go watch brokeback mountain, I hear thats his favorite movie of all time thats is what the people in hendersonville tell me.