State Duals

BuckLateral

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JustWrestle got it right, the state duals brackets are set up based on last years placers. The champion from last year has last year's 4th place team on their side of the bracket and the 2nd and 3rd place teams are on the same side of the bracket. So getting 4th last year would have actually given soddy and easier road to the finals. The finals should probably be soddy/bradley but unfortunately for the loser of that match that's not how it is.

Congrats on Oakland!! I always wondered about everyone being so convinced that Tullahoma would end up on top. Oakland has always shown potential to win region 5. They remind me of Springfield as far as fight and emotion.

Congrats to the Cats on the second-place finish :lol:

Note: I believe this makes middle TN with half the total teams; which shows growth in the area. We SHOULD have a finalist this year, but I'm not so sure we would if Bradley and Soddy were switched to oposite sides.

Edited by Sommers

SOMS I think you are sure but just don't want to say.......LOL

No coach, In all truthfulness, I'm not sure what Jordan may show up with, but on the other hand I'm not sure what Soddy will do OR SCIENCE HILL for that matter.

What I'm wondering is what will happen between your cross town rivals and the Owls?