Region 1-1A

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelton, I'd give you a reply, but I could not understand any of the so-called English in your post. Are all Cosby teachers that illiterate or is it the pollution off of the great crappy Smokey Mountains that gets to you? Let me tell you eagle fans something: you want something to swagger about, then go on the road and beat Cloudland and then beat Hampton at your house. You have done neither in many long years, and until you do, you need to stay on your knees at the Cloudland worship center. When you come to our house, you will walk on our field with respect and you will leave beaten and destroyed. I am the King and the deadlifting champion and we are the legends. :thumb:

Let me tell you something son, learn to live with the jealousy and learn to love it, because Cloudland will continuously pound Unaka year in and year out. And another thing, until your big enough to back up your little taunts, stay off of here with your little jealous jabs. You think these guys would learn by now that no matter what they say, we will have obtained the championship and we will have kissed all the girls and made'm cry!! :thumb: Whoooooooooooooooooo!! :D

Shelton, I'd give you a reply, but I could not understand any of the so-called English in your post. Are all Cosby teachers that illiterate or is it the pollution off of the great crappy Smokey Mountains that gets to you? Let me tell you eagle fans something: you want something to swagger about, then go on the road and beat Cloudland and then beat Hampton at your house. You have done neither in many long years, and until you do, you need to stay on your knees at the Cloudland worship center. When you come to our house, you will walk on our field with respect and you will leave beaten and destroyed. I am the King and the deadlifting champion and we are the legends. :lol:

Blow like the wind. :lol::lol::P

Shelton, I'd give you a reply, but I could not understand any of the so-called English in your post. Are all Cosby teachers that illiterate or is it the pollution off of the great crappy Smokey Mountains that gets to you? Let me tell you eagle fans something: you want something to swagger about, then go on the road and beat Cloudland and then beat Hampton at your house. You have done neither in many long years, and until you do, you need to stay on your knees at the Cloudland worship center. When you come to our house, you will walk on our field with respect and you will leave beaten and destroyed. I am the King and the deadlifting champion and we are the legends. :lol:

Nobody gives a crap about you being a deadlifting champion, I mean if thats the only call to glory you have you are a pittiful excuse for a human being. And youre right we havent beaten cloudland or hampton for as you say "many long years," I think what would have been better there is to have said "many years" OR, "a long time," so before you critisize some one else about their intelligence or their use of the English language make sure you havent screwed it up also there champ! Im glad you Highlanders are confident that the meager eagles cant come up there and win because that always makes the victory that much sweeter! Keep lifting and just remember because youre the deadlifting champ of cloudland that doesnt mean your a legend, sorry to burst your bubble but thats just the way it is! :lol:

Edited by eagle3314

Let me tell you something son, learn to live with the jealousy and learn to love it, because Cloudland will continuously pound Unaka year in and year out. And another thing, until your big enough to back up your little taunts, stay off of here with your little jealous jabs. You think these guys would learn by now that no matter what they say, we will have obtained the championship and we will have kissed all the girls and made'm cry!! :lol: Whoooooooooooooooooo!! :lol:

Sorry to have to get on you again buddy but I think Hampton won the region last year, someone correct me if Im wrong but I think thats how it went, as for the whole transfer thing Im not very familliar with that because Im new to the region so I wont get into that as far as kissing the girls though Ive heard the women in upper east TN had gotten desperate I just didnt know how bad it had got! :lol:

Let me give you guys some stats: 1990, 1991,1992,1993,1996, 1999,2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004 regional champs, plus a big trip to Murfreesboro in 2001. All we have ever done is win. All you have ever done is lose. We are the winners. You are the losers.

Let me give you guys some stats: 1990, 1991,1992,1993,1996, 1999,2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004 regional champs, plus a big trip to Murfreesboro in 2001. All we have ever done is win. All you have ever done is lose. We are the winners. You are the losers.

Just keep talking! I never said that you all didnt have a great tradition of winning, all I said and all that the other Cosby faithful have said is give us some respect that we earned last year by turning the corner! You may think that just becuase you all have walked all over us in the past that you can do it again this year, but its just will not be the same ole Eagles that you people have played over the years, so get ready for a dog fight and bring your "A" game and may the best man win!

Sorry to have to get on you again buddy but I think Hampton won the region last year, someone correct me if Im wrong but I think thats how it went, as for the whole transfer thing Im not very familliar with that because Im new to the region so I wont get into that as far as kissing the girls though Ive heard the women in upper east TN had gotten desperate I just didnt know how bad it had got! :blink:

Yeah, they are desperate for a man packing something. Hampton did win the region. They are a team that can actually back up what they say on here. You guys had a decent year last year, and that is usually what happens. You have one good year and everyone starts appearing on the message forums. Until you beat Cloudland and Hampton, you have nothing to talk about. Unaka talks every year until that Friday that we remind them who their daddy is. The same goes for you. You will not come to our house and strut on our field and get away with it. And as for the deadlifting title, sweetheart, when you rank in the top 10 percent of the world, you can't help but brag!! Whooooooooo!! :)

I hope you guys in Cloudland have that little parade this year when the Eagles come up on Roan Mt. I can't think of anything sweeter than spoiling that for ya'll. Save me a seat on one of those floats and have them drop me off at poor, I mean "orr" field. King, you're truly my hero! NOT!!! I wish you could realize how dumb you sound." The top 10 percent in the world"! HA HA. You probably don't know your multiplication tables. You talk about all those championships but you guys never won anything. We have won so many region championships in basketball and you don't see us sayin' we're the champs. you guys could never win the "Big one" sooooo..... I wouldn't say I was the champs! Get you're boys in shape up there in that high elevation, cuz they're gonna have a hard time touching some of us. Keep it up you Big stud you and keep kissing those girls if you can find some with teeth! HA Ha Deadlifting champ( give me a break) lol. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

#25,

Jody Lowe