Region 1-1A

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if it ain't muffin the "the one line" man. Over 10,000 posts; what a tradition! Let me tell ya, there is no blowing to it. It all comes down to this: either you are a champion or you're not. Just hearing Cosby say they are not going to take it easy on nobody is humor enough.

Well, if it ain't muffin the "the one line" man. Over 10,000 posts; what a tradition! Let me tell ya, there is no blowing to it. It all comes down to this: either you are a champion or you're not. Just hearing Cosby say they are not going to take it easy on nobody is humor enough.

Josh probably not agreat time to be bragging a lot we did not do so well in the weight lifting competition this year only had 4 lifters and none of them even placed I don't think we even had a 400lb dead lifter I heard Hamptons QB even deadlifted over 400 along with about 15 others so might not be a good time to incite other teams. Plus you can and i will that unaka will be an outstanding team they will be very dedicated disciplined and very determined to beat CHS and very confident and probaly will since this is a down year for us and a very strong year for Unaka. So please don't give them any more incentive to work harder.

I thought we did well with those who showed up. Even your kid did really well. We had a 360 lb. bench presser and a 450 lb. deadlifter. And now, my friend, is not the time to start losing confidence. Let them work as hard as they want. Our guys can back it up because they are Cloudland. I've also worked with some very good junior high boys who are going to bring home the bread in a couple of years. We need strong-willed fans and strong-willed players who can back up what they say. Don't give up on this season before its started. Cosby, Unaka: you wanna see one cocky cat? Right here it is!! Whooo!! WE can get it done!! Whoooooooooooooo!! :rolleyes:

King King King, my across the mountian friend how life been treating you?

Price, I'm doin' about as great as a T-top car driving, motorcycle ridin' son of a gun could be doing! :thumb: You taking care of that girlfriend? Has the post football syndrome hit you yet? Maybe you can help me convince some of our fans not to put unconfident posts on this site for our players to read. If our boys are convinced that its going to be a down year, then it will be. But if they are like me, then they will have the most positive attitude an athlete could possibly have! Whoooooooooooooo!! Beating Cosby and Unaka are things that are just meant to be in life. No matter how hard they work, the Football god is just smiling upon the Highlanders. Whoooooooooooooo!! :lol:

Price, I'm doin' about as great as a T-top car driving, motorcycle ridin' son of a gun could be doing! :thumb: You taking care of that girlfriend? Has the post football syndrome hit you yet? Maybe you can help me convince some of our fans not to put unconfident posts on this site for our players to read. If our boys are convinced that its going to be a down year, then it will be. But if they are like me, then they will have the most positive attitude an athlete could possibly have! Whoooooooooooooo!! Beating Cosby and Unaka are things that are just meant to be in life. No matter how hard they work, the Football god is just smiling upon the Highlanders. Whoooooooooooooo!! :lol:

Then why exactly do you care if your boys have confidence, or are hittin the weight room? With the football God's on your side they don't need to! Hey, maybe you could pray and ask them to bless that goat track you call a field! :lol:

Actually, it has been blessed. We've won regional title after regional title for 20 some years. We even won a semifinal playoff game in 2001 and the goal posts came down and we didn't even have to pray for new ones!! :thumb: Have the goal posts ever came down at Cosby? Maybe when you all reach your 10th career win, some fat chick could push them down cause God knows you don't have any men down their strong enough to do it. Whooooooooooooooo!! :lol:

I thought we did well with those who showed up. Even your kid did really well. We had a 360 lb. bench presser and a 450 lb. deadlifter. And now, my friend, is not the time to start losing confidence. Let them work as hard as they want. Our guys can back it up because they are Cloudland. I've also worked with some very good junior high boys who are going to bring home the bread in a couple of years. We need strong-willed fans and strong-willed players who can back up what they say. Don't give up on this season before its started. Cosby, Unaka: you wanna see one cocky cat? Right here it is!! Whooo!! WE can get it done!! Whoooooooooooooo!! :lol:

So let me get this straight, you can be cocky but we cant? I dont see the logic in that, but any way you better learn to love it because we are going to be brash and theres nothing you or any other skirt wearing Cloudland fan can do about it! Got it brother. We'll see your act in the fall and then we'll just let the chips fall where they may, but until your team actually goes out and does something besides weightlifting we are going to continue to talk just to get under your skin! :(

Since you Cosby guys are illiterate, I'll explain the logic that you don't understand. We are the Cloudland Highlanders who have beaten just about everybody east of the Tennessee River. We win year in and year out. We can be cocky because we've actually built a winning dynasty. You are the Cosby Eagles. The victim of countless beatings the last 15 years. You guys have one or two decent seasons to your credit but thats about it. You have never won a conference title and you've never been to the big dance. So, yeah I've got a problem when you guys get on here and brag about what you are. Actually, you're still nothing. Until, you actually put a trophy in your football trophy case, get on your knees at the Cloudland worship center!! Whooooooooo!! :rolleyes:

1991, Our first 10-0 regular season. We also defeated Cosby to cap off the conference title and I got to run right up the gut against the soft Cosby defense. 1992, we finish the season 8-2 and hammer Cosby at home week ten to clinch the conference title once again. 1993: 9-1, Regional champions. 1996: 11-2, Regional champions. 1999: 10-0, 2A Regional champions. 2000: 10-0, 2A Regional champions. 2001: 13-2 1A Regional champions and a trip to the big dance. 2002: 13-1 Regional champions; state semifinals. 2003: 10-0 Regional champs; fluke loss to CAK. 2004: 6-4 Regional champions in the post Byrd, Lunsford era. 2005: 3 pt. heartbreaking loss to an honorable opponent to temorarily loosen our stranglehold on the Region, but you can bet your sweet carcass that we will return to the championship throne.

Cosby resume'?????????

Unaka resume'??????????

Jellico resume'????????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

1991, Our first 10-0 regular season. We also defeated Cosby to cap off the conference title and I got to run right up the gut against the soft Cosby defense. 1992, we finish the season 8-2 and hammer Cosby at home week ten to clinch the conference title once again. 1993: 9-1, Regional champions. 1996: 11-2, Regional champions. 1999: 10-0, 2A Regional champions. 2000: 10-0, 2A Regional champions. 2001: 13-2 1A Regional champions and a trip to the big dance. 2002: 13-1 Regional champions; state semifinals. 2003: 10-0 Regional champs; fluke loss to CAK. 2004: 6-4 Regional champions in the post Byrd, Lunsford era. 2005: 3 pt. heartbreaking loss to an honorable opponent to temorarily loosen our stranglehold on the Region, but you can bet your sweet carcass that we will return to the championship throne.

Cosby resume'?????????

Unaka resume'??????????

Jellico resume'????????????????????????????? <_<

That 91 victory over Cosby you're bragging about, that was Cosby's second season ever. You must have felt special bustin through a two year old defense. How long had Cloudland had a team at that time? You might as well give up on trying to get Cosby to disappear cause we're here baby, whooooo!!!! It's no longer satisfying to just be a b-ball powerhouse, we're comin for your weight lifters too, oh I mean your football team! (Just to reply to your comment on another thread about Cloudland being able to beat 4 and 5a teams, If I'm not mistaken Sevier Co. has one more State Championship than the Landers, don't they?