Region 1-1A

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you do yourself a favor, misses, and get on with washing the dishes!! :blink: You should worry more about making your expanding waistline disappear!! :)

It's obvious you're not used to talking to women. Don't you fret your overinflated melon any. I've allready been to the gym, the golf course, work, and class. I've watched a lil ESPN, cooked my family supper, read my lil girl a bedtime post, and even got the dishes done. King, my friend, I'm not a feminist, so if you think calling me misses and talkin housework offends me, try again. Once my waistline reaches half the size of your ego, then I'll worry about it. (No Power I team will ever beat Sevier Co.. Brewer and staff maybe the best in the state.)

No, I'm not used to talking to scatter-brained women who know nothing about football, but hey, you probably are some butch-haircut heffer who likes to knock heads because you can't do anything else. Anyways, I don't want to know your everyday habits. Just don't read your little girl the posts where you are using bad language, but hey, you are like most Americans aren't you? You don't care!! :lol:

It's obvious you're not used to talking to women. Don't you fret your overinflated melon any. I've allready been to the gym, the golf course, work, and class. I've watched a lil ESPN, cooked my family supper, read my lil girl a bedtime post, and even got the dishes done. King, my friend, I'm not a feminist, so if you think calling me misses and talkin housework offends me, try again. Once my waistline reaches half the size of your ego, then I'll worry about it. (No Power I team will ever beat Sevier Co.. Brewer and staff maybe the best in the state.)

That was a good one. :lol::lol:

No, I'm not used to talking to scatter-brained women who know nothing about football, but hey, you probably are some butch-haircut heffer who likes to knock heads because you can't do anything else. Anyways, I don't want to know your everyday habits. Just don't read your little girl the posts where you are using bad language, but hey, you are like most Americans aren't you? You don't care!! :lol:

Okay King, all jokes and trying to fire you up aside. I am a lot different than your typical woman. I love all sports, (football first and foremost) but don't even insinuate that I'm a bad parent, that's over any lines you or I have ever crossed on here. Just to reassure you that I am a normal female, I don't mind saying I love my child more than anything in the world. I'll set aside my pride long enough to say I shouldn't have mentioned her in my efforts to get you riled up. I'm not even going to take a shot at you in this post to show you how serious I am concerning that.

Edited by eagle3314

Sweety, when you get on the forums with the King, you better be ready to cross any lines. I've reeked havoc on the message forums for over 4 years. There is a motto, "if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!" Whooooooooo!! :lol:

Do you mean sweetie? Hey, Prince you might want to have your momma do a spellcheck before you submit your posts. You stay on Coach Shelton about his typing skills, maybe you should take some of your own advice and stop embarrassing yourself. No, you've not "reeked havoc" reeked maybe, but not havoc. I'm sure your momma tells you how smart you are, (and that size doesn't matter) but she's just trying to make you feel good about yourself, so maybe you'll get a job and get out of her house. The rest of us are just wandering when you'll realize what an idiot you are.

Wait a minute, I thought my place was in the kitchen. What are you doing in there? You just stay put, and finish those brownies. Try not to get burned. Whoops... TOO LATE! :lol:

Wow!! My heart really breaks for you, but most of all for that little girl. All your profane and dirty talk needs to stop. Just because you lost your virginity when you was only 6 doesn't mean your little girl has to follow in your footsteps. Look at what kind of example you are setting. Would not want to see her become a huzzy like her momma. As for money, honey, I make three times what you or Shelton make so I'm pretty sure that I live on my own. And as for size, remember how young you was and that just made daddy look bigger!! :):)

Wow!! My heart really breaks for you, but most of all for that little girl. All your profane and dirty talk needs to stop. Just because you lost your virginity when you was only 6 doesn't mean your little girl has to follow in your footsteps. Look at what kind of example you are setting. Would not want to see her become a huzzy like her momma. As for money, honey, I make three times what you or Shelton make so I'm pretty sure that I live on my own. And as for size, remember how young you was and that just made daddy look bigger!! :):)

You're pathetic. Most of that doesn't even need responding to, but since you like to point out others' mistakes in posting, let me break your stuff down for you. "when you was only 6" Try were next time. It's hussy, not huzzy. If you're going to throw out insults, spell them right. It's a good thing Coach Shelton and I have other things in our lives. (Since we live in such poverty.) I don't care about your finances. The more you can make the better. That's just more tax $$ from your check for the government to give us poor folks in Cosby. Thanks for paying for my education sucker! :)

Is that all you've got? What kind of pitiful comeback is that? You can't respond to most of that because its true! :) Is that right!! I always knew that people in poverty took it out on their own family. I assure you there is more positive ways to vent your frustration and if bashing me on coacht helps you, I'm all for it. See the error of your ways and start reading the little one Kermit the Frog stories instead of the adult content on here. You sick freak!! :):)