Region 1-1A

Is that all you've got? What kind of pitiful comeback is that? You can't respond to most of that because its true! :D Is that right!! I always knew that people in poverty took it out on their own family. I assure you there is more positive ways to vent your frustration and if bashing me on coacht helps you, I'm all for it. See the error of your ways and start reading the little one Kermit the Frog stories instead of the adult content on here. You sick freak!! :blink::(

[/quote

Who do you think is judging this war? You keep saying you're winning. I've not seen the scoreboard. Where do I go to find that? :huh: Think what you want.

Got any football issues you'd like to discuss? I'd like to see someone'e posts on here besides your's, but untill football is the topic again that might not happen.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good girl! :lol: I knew you would see the error of your ways. Now, we can return to the discussion table of how Cloudland has dominated Cosby for 16 years. If you give me some time, I'll even post some of the individual stats. We can even talk about how its going to continue this fall and how our starters will be sitting on the bench sipping cold gatorade while our jv finishes you off. We can stay on that topic, but if you get naughty again, we'll stray to the part where women have no concept of what masculine speed and strength is and how they are the weaker vessel and have no business making important decisions. Its your call, "sweetie"!! :huh::lol:

the dominant cloudland lighlanders. man the just keep the sucess coming i hope that one day we here at cosby can just have half the success they have had. but then again is that even possible? such a great coaching staff and good numbers of players i see the dominance cont. for decades. oh well i guess we will take what we have and do our best. i wish all the teams in our region the best work hard and may you all do well this season. god bless an i am sorry if i mispelled anything or used bad grammer.

shelton

HAMPTON WILL WIN IT THIS YEAR CLOUDLAND SHOULDBE PRETTY GOOD BUT HAMPTON WILL BE BETTER BUT I THINK IT WILL BE AN AWSOME GAME AND I CANT WAIT AS FAR AS ALL THE OTHER TEAMS I HAVENT REALLY HEARD MUCH COSBY WAS PRETTY GOOD LAST YEAR I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS YEAR THOUGH I DONT KNOW ABOUT UNAKA OR JELLICO I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THEM

Have you read coacht's rule about typing in all caps? :lol: What is the deal with everyone from Hampton typing in all caps? Give me a break! :lol: If you don't know anything about the other teams, then why do you think Hampton will win the region so easily? It may be tougher than you think. You need to have facts to support your opinions.

Have you read coacht's rule about typing in all caps? B) What is the deal with everyone from Hampton typing in all caps? Give me a break! B) If you don't know anything about the other teams, then why do you think Hampton will win the region so easily? It may be tougher than you think. You need to have facts to support your opinions.

YOU KNOW I DONT REALLY THINK IT MATTERS HOW I TYPE . YA I DONT KNOW ABOUT SOME OF THE TEAMS BUT I KNOW HOW GOOD HAMPTON IS AND I THINK THEY CAN WIN IT THIS YEAR.AND I DONT SEE WHY YOUR WHINING ABOUT BEING IN ALL CAPS JUST GET OVER IT.

Have you read coacht's rule about typing in all caps? B) What is the deal with everyone from Hampton typing in all caps? Give me a break! B) If you don't know anything about the other teams, then why do you think Hampton will win the region so easily? It may be tougher than you think. You need to have facts to support your opinions.

HEY KING I JUST WENT AND READ THE COACHT RULES ABOUT 5 TIMES AND I DIDENT SEE ANYTHING ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS SO I GUESS ILL KEEP DOING IT.