Region 1-1A

Wait a minute!! Hold on just a dadburn minute!! Whats all this I hear about swaggering and being cocky in the poor pitiful town of Cosby? Before you all start swaggering, maybe you should at least become the CHAMPION!! There are two teams that are worthy of respect in this conference: and that is Hampton and Cloudland. The two elite programs of Region 1-A. Learn to love it because thats just how it is. So before you start swaggering, you better learn to crawl before you walk. NO One and I mean not just any team can come to Cloudland and win. I don't care how down they are. Just ask Unaka in 2004. So Shelton, take a good look at it, brother. Whoooo!! You are on the outside looking in and thats the way its gonna be. So when you make your trip to Roan Mountain and set foot on Orr field, remember you are walking on a championship field. Whooooo!! :lol:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute!! Hold on just a dadburn minute!! Whats all this I hear about swaggering and being cocky in the poor pitiful town of Cosby? Before you all start swaggering, maybe you should at least become the CHAMPION!! There are two teams that are worthy of respect in this conference: and that is Hampton and Cloudland. The two elite programs of Region 1-A. Learn to love it because thats just how it is. So before you start swaggering, you better learn to crawl before you walk. NO One and I mean not just any team can come to Cloudland and win. I don't care how down they are. Just ask Unaka in 2004. So Shelton, take a good look at it, brother. Whoooo!! You are on the outside looking in and thats the way its gonna be. So when you make your trip to Roan Mountain and set foot on Orr field, remember you are walking on a championship field. Whooooo!! :rolleyes:

Orr field huh! Now Ive never been there before but Im looking forward to making my first trip to see the field that just about everyone in East TN calls the biggest piece of crap in the state! As far as having attitude and swagger you dont have to be a champ, but you do have to give a champ's effort and thats exactly what we are going to bring to the table this year, we are going to fly around and hit people because thats the kind of mentality we are enstilling into our athletes, so go ahead and call us out big guy but you might want to stay at home and watch your precious WWE that Friday night or just be ready to eat a nice big heaping, helping of crow! Uh how do I end this? Oh yeah, WHOOOO!

Wait a minute!! Hold on just a dadburn minute!! Whats all this I hear about swaggering and being cocky in the poor pitiful town of Cosby? Before you all start swaggering, maybe you should at least become the CHAMPION!! There are two teams that are worthy of respect in this conference: and that is Hampton and Cloudland. The two elite programs of Region 1-A. Learn to love it because thats just how it is. So before you start swaggering, you better learn to crawl before you walk. NO One and I mean not just any team can come to Cloudland and win. I don't care how down they are. Just ask Unaka in 2004. So Shelton, take a good look at it, brother. Whoooo!! You are on the outside looking in and thats the way its gonna be. So when you make your trip to Roan Mountain and set foot on Orr field, remember you are walking on a championship field. Whooooo!! :lol:

Ahhh the mighty King starting some smack already in may wow!! You're right king when you make that trip to roan mountain you got your work cut out for you #1 it take 6and a half hours to get there from anywhere in the state other than Hampton and it takes 4 hours to get there from there. The field is a ROLLING tundra of cattle feed and if you go up there in late september it is likely to be about 5 degrees and snowin.

hey king i guess it that time. so how have you been doing have not heard from you in sometime. it sounds like your ready for another football season to get started. so who do you have this season ending that all i have asked for really. was just curious how everyone saw the region panning out. we are working hard here in cosby hoping to be in the run for ine of the top 3 spots this season. hope to here from you soon.

your friend shelton

Hey everyone! This is BIG DAWG 71, I figured since i graduated that i should change my name.. LOL

But any way it is football time in TN,

Region 1-1-A will be dominated by Hampton

Hampton is Returning most of the 05 team

they went to the 4th round last year, they are returning greatr ball players such as : The All-Time Rushing leader at Hampton in Adam "PacMan" Townsend, 0ther key players such as Joe lee gorge on the line, Mike Lunsford at QB, and D.J. Oliver and Jon Lyons on both sides of the ball. the Line on both sides of the ball i hear look very fast and stronger than last year.

so all in all it looks to a great year for fan and player alike this football season in Hampton, Tn

bigdogs, pujo are ya'll ready for this season or what?!

Edited by Class of '06 Big Dawg 71

No I am not ready for football ,because it ends so fast and I hate seeing kids like you not being on the sideline. #71 you will be missed and the rest of you good O boys. But I think Hampton will have another good season as long as everyone stays healthy and keeps working hard. But I can tell you one thing I would not trade nothing for the 2005 season except for State in 2006. Go Dogs! Stay Healthy and God Bless. And # 71 you still the pancake master!

Hey everyone! This is BIG DAWG 71, I figured since i graduated that i should change my name.. LOL

But any way it is football time in TN,

Region 1-1-A will be dominated by Hampton

Hampton is Returning most of the 05 team

they went to the 4th round last year, they are returning greatr ball players such as : The All-Time Rushing leader at Hampton in Adam "PacMan" Townsend, 0ther key players such as Joe lee gorge on the line, Mike Lunsford at QB, and D.J. Oliver and Jon Lyons on both sides of the ball. the Line on both sides of the ball i hear look very fast and stronger than last year.

so all in all it looks to a great year for fan and player alike this football season in Hampton, Tn

bigdogs, pujo are ya'll ready for this season or what?!

I stay ready for football and even more so when the expectations are high. Hampton has the kind of team that deserves to win,they have ,and still are giving the effort it takes to be good. We will defineately miss our seniors from 06 but you guys set the standard for Hampton football. The success of this team is due to the example and work ethic instilled by you guys. Look for Hampton to be a solid team year after year.