Middle College Your NEXT!

M-Town Baller

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MIDDLETON---THIS IS REAL WEAK!!! don't get things twisted! let your actions against us do the talking for you. as i can remember, we are not manassas. you got blasted by us. so, do not compare us to manassas. someone said that the game was close until the last three minutes. well, as i can remember, you never got closer than 6, because that was the deficit at the beginning of the 4th quarter. do not get on coacht talking trash trying to convince people it was a close game. it was in the first 12 minutes, then we asserted ourselves. you have this rep that you are trying to keep up. you are the DEFENDING CHAMPS! show some class! middle college has not said one bad thing about middleton. i guess you feel threatened, because everything you heard about us is true and you did not think we could compete. we are FOR REAL! you have something we want. we will not talk about it anymore from this point--- we will just take it.

MIDDLETON---THIS IS REAL WEAK!!! don't get things twisted! let your actions against us do the talking for you. as i can remember, we are not manassas. you got blasted by us. so, do not compare us to manassas. someone said that the game was close until the last three minutes. well, as i can remember, you never got closer than 6, because that was the deficit at the beginning of the 4th quarter. do not get on coacht talking trash trying to convince people it was a close game. it was in the first 12 minutes, then we asserted ourselves. you have this rep that you are trying to keep up. you are the DEFENDING CHAMPS! show some class! middle college has not said one bad thing about middleton. i guess you feel threatened, because everything you heard about us is true and you did not think we could compete. we are FOR REAL! you have something we want. we will not talk about it anymore from this point--- we will just take it.

"Go get em"....Good luck to you guys...We have our hands full also in facing Humboldt...Lake Co will be pulling for you guys..not because we don't like Middleton but you saw the noise we can make when we are rooting for each other...Better not let both our teams make it to the Boro!As loud as we were last year together..we would blow the roof off the Middle Tenn gym!

Guest hustle101

wow. i have never heard someone talk so much smack from someone who doesnt have a gold ball. yeah you beat us in memphis but its a different story in middleton. keep talking boys and try to come and get what you cant have. if you want respect, come to middleton and earn it but dont be surprised if you go home crying.

Look Forward to it. We will earn your respect when you come to town. I think we had 30 turnovers against you guys the first time. We also lost to Manasas the first time but I guess you can see we should have not lost. I think you will see the same for your team. The only reason I even compared you to Manasas was because you guys lost to them. But enough of the smack talk we will see you guys on Feburary 7th!

Middle College, we can take a chance, we dont' have to be next we want now, what's so true that y'all threaten to beat up our boys if they did win remember we are champs STATE CHAMPS and will be taking it again as soon as we get over y'all, y'all juss a speed bump on this express way to Murfreesboro, there are no hard feelings we're juss asking for good sportsmanship if y'all don't want to give its ok cuz we still gone have it , when we loose we play it cool and when we win we juss check on in at the hotels in Murfreesboro and by the way we'll send y'all a postcard, and we know ------y'all gone take that!

You know bulldog coach, Middle College beat us at memphis... But the game was within 6 points the whole game until the fourth quarter with about 4 minutes left in the game... I'm not taking anything away from Middle College--they are a good team... But you know, to get what you want, you have to go through M-Town, and ask anyone---it isn't an easy task. Manassas wanted the same thing, and after last night, we gave them 101 reasons to think otherwise. Didn't Manassas beat you guys? Oh, and by the way---we have class....a "Class" A State Championship.

Guest hustle101

You know bulldog coach, Middle College beat us at memphis... But the game was within 6 points the whole game until the fourth quarter with about 4 minutes left in the game... I'm not taking anything away from Middle College--they are a good team... But you know, to get what you want, you have to go through M-Town, and ask anyone---it isn't an easy task. Manassas wanted the same thing, and after last night, we gave them 101 reasons to think otherwise. Didn't Manassas beat you guys? Oh, and by the way---we have class....a "Class" A State Championship.

nuff said

Guest hustle101

"Go get em"....Good luck to you guys...We have our hands full also in facing Humboldt...Lake Co will be pulling for you guys..not because we don't like Middleton but you saw the noise we can make when we are rooting for each other...Better not let both our teams make it to the Boro!As loud as we were last year together..we would blow the roof off the Middle Tenn gym!

if you guys want some more, you can bring it back to middleton for another loss as well.