Mr. Basketball! Who Do U Pick

whats_tha_deal

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Mr. Knowitall who's your pick?

I'll say Jimmy Oden and Chaisson Allen both have a shot...along with Maurice Miller

Dude, Jeremy Williams is a D-1 player on the undefeated, nationally ranked, best team in Tennessee. I would say that they AAA Mr. Basketball award is already claimed. Oden should be a finalist though, because he carried Siegel when Ramsey was out. That leaves Allen trying to beat out Miller, and I'm not sure he'll be able to. But, he would definately be very deserving if he is a finalist.

Dude, Jeremy Williams is a D-1 player on the undefeated, nationally ranked, best team in Tennessee. I would say that they AAA Mr. Basketball award is already claimed. Oden should be a finalist though, because he carried Siegel when Ramsey was out. That leaves Allen trying to beat out Miller, and I'm not sure he'll be able to. But, he would definately be very deserving if he is a finalist.

Chaisson is just a junior. I would expect the finalists to be seniors to tell the truth. However, I am truly delighted for Chaisson that his name is even mentioned on here for this high honor. That has to be a definite compliment to him. :thumb:

coach baldy is doing everything he can to get weddle the mr. basketball. thats more important to him than the union city team.

Thats not true.Sisco cares about the team and advancing on into the state tournament.Weddle would be a mr.basketball candidate if he was 2a or 3a cause he is a top 5 player in the state. Sisco is not tryn to get him mr.basketball,he will earn it himself for all the hard work he has put in throughout his career. class a.weddle.aa.thad young cause he won last year.i would pick kemp.aaa.mo miller.

Thats not true.Sisco cares about the team and advancing on into the state tournament.Weddle would be a mr.basketball candidate if he was 2a or 3a cause he is a top 5 player in the state. Sisco is not tryn to get him mr.basketball,he will earn it himself for all the hard work he has put in throughout his career. class a.weddle.aa.thad young cause he won last year.i would pick kemp.aaa.mo miller.

Weddle is a great player, but is not even close to being Top 5 in the state. Young, Wright, Chism, Kemp, Varnado, Williams, Watkins, Powell, Fields, Oden, Stewart, Miller, Wattad are all better than Weddle. And, there are probably a few more that I can't think of off the top of my head.