In the West

tricklician

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man you are talking crazy about pantofer,why must you say stuff like that.you must be a kid or have a kid at one of the soft schools in west tn.jcm is a real school madeup of real kids not one of the schools that try and stack the teams like a travel ball team or a dixie youth team that must be what your used to.you just hide and watch jcm and pantofer.and he will go bigtime let us know where you or your child goes we will be waiting to hear.

OK jack, off, you must be from JCM too. You all think you are so good, all i said was that there are alot better players than him in the Jackson area. And yes I am a sophomore in high school and I have played against him. AVERAGE at best! He blew that 81mph fastball by me, I was amazed at the velocity.

OK jack, off, you must be from JCM too. You all think you are so good, all i said was that there are alot better players than him in the Jackson area. And yes I am a sophomore in high school and I have played against him. AVERAGE at best! He blew that 81mph fastball by me, I was amazed at the velocity.

[/

you must be on a baby single a team. you know where the teams you play are all small schools. i bet you ride the pine. why dont you lets us know who you play for so we can see all your skills.or does the pine hurt your butt to bad to tell us. i mean your putting people down you must be this great player let us judge you.

You all forget that Munford is now in that district with JCM, Hardin County, and Brighton. They have a good team year in and year out. My money will be on them to win that district.

Hardin County will be tough to beat, and as you say Munford is always tough. Should be interesting. Does HC still have most of their SP in tact?

Ripley will surprise alot teams this year with their pitching with Vickery,Mcadams,Miller Scoggins.Danny Edenfield,and a soph that will really shine Zach Lewis and about three others that will look well.

I saw Ripley this summer. Unless they have a lot of guys on their high scool team that don't play for them in the summer, they are going to be average at best. Definitely nothing special!