In the West

tricklician

I guess you've never seen J White pitch either..he is definately a top 5 pitcher in west tn..i guess we'll find out this year in region when they both square off against each other..J White bringin the gasssssss

The hits just keep on comin'. I've seen him THROW several times. Not too impressed. He's good if you cant hit a ball off a tee. One pitch pitcher! Hard, straight, and down the middle= going, going, gone!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wes_c_addle,

Which team do you play for or which team do you set on the pine for since you have seen so many teams play?

Nelson and Gant are good pitchers so are the White's from Milan. I still say that USJ must use other pitchers this year for they won't be able to save either one to get easy wins like they have in the past. No Middletons or Scotts Hills on the schedule.... Dyer Co. and Lexington will make noise in AA. I hear that Lexington has some new players that have moved in from the coast.

McKenzie can't rely only on Hayes. Huntingdon should be silent until they pick up a few wins and turn some heads. JCS should be strong with the short right field fence. Dresden and Halls will also looks good.

The hits just keep on comin'. I've seen him THROW several times. Not too impressed. He's good if you cant hit a ball off a tee. One pitch pitcher! Hard, straight, and down the middle= going, going, gone!

ok..first of all i would like to see you step in the box vs him..and im sure you ll get 3 pitches then turn around and prance back to the pine ..i dont think you can even foul off a pitch comin 90+..then throw in a change up curve ball and his cutter..goin goin back to the pineeeeeeee :huh:

ok..first of all i would like to see you step in the box vs him..and im sure you ll get 3 pitches then turn around and prance back to the pine ..i dont think you can even foul off a pitch comin 90+..then throw in a change up curve ball and his cutter..goin goin back to the pineeeeeeee :thumb:

You're right. I'd probably go back to the pine. However, you left out the best part. I'd only see one pitch, the fastball at 85 (or 90 as you say) or even 95 if you want to get creative.I'd make a quick circle around the bags first though!

You're right. I'd probably go back to the pine. However, you left out the best part. I'd only see one pitch, the fastball at 85 (or 90 as you say) or even 95 if you want to get creative.I'd make a quick circle around the bags first though!

I don't think that you get any PT wherever it is you play at..stick to Yahoo Fantasy Baseball or better yet stick to your playstation cuz thats the only way youll be able to take a trip around the bases :thumb:

Okay you're right. White throws 110. Nobody can hit him. Happy now. Let's hear the next excuse about how USJ cheats and pays players or whatever.

I've never been in the school. I've watched them play, and I've watched the teams you are talking about play. They just look better to me. Who says Carrey was such a great coach? You guys probably trashed him when he was there too. Since everyone else is rooting for USJ to fail, I will play devil's advocate. Everyone hates the Yankees too! Seriously though, 2-A is not what you guys are making it out to be.

What team will be the best this year 2006 ?

Milan,Covington,Ripley,Lexington,USJ,Dyer County,Halls,Huntingdon,JCS,South Side, Liberty,Henry County,McKenzie

If I left you team out let us all know about it.

In AA ball I'll go out on a limb and say Dyer County will make alot of noise and in A ball I'll say it going to hard to beat JCS, Hall or Huntingdon.

Don't forget about Dyersburg. They dropped to AA this year. They will draw alot of attention.

Edited by BlackGold07

From what I've seen of Huntingdon, it won't be hard for any decent boys team to beat them. What do they have? I heard all the rumors a bout a kid throwing mid to upper 80's. When I saw him pitch it looked like he couldn't have broken the windsheild of a moving car, and the scouting report on him should have been two fungos and a hat!

Those two fungos and a hat hit 88 at various professional camps over the fall. And has gained more control and confidence on the mound this offseason. As a team the Huntingdon Mustangs should be stronger than last years team only losing 3 seniors to graduation (no pitchers). The Mustangs have gained more speed and power over the offseason. Coach Eubanks has been pushing these guys harder than ever and this years seniors are showing great leadership. As for the district Mckenzie ,oops, i mean Drew Hayes shows the only threat. Look for a fantastic season from the Mustangs and a visit to Murfreesboro!