Clinton VS.Powell

thekidd0086

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey clinton fans...listen up... I wouldnt be writing Powell off so easily. Same goes for Halls, and West for that matter. Rememer what district we're in here guys. Not to mention that Lee Smith will be back tonight. Now i know on paper...this should be a fairly easy win for the Dragons...but has Powell ever given us an easy game? Not that i can remember. And most, for that matter...end with them coming out on top. If Dye, and Dixon are on tonight, Ford is rebounding like he has been and adding an extra 8-12 pts...Ta-Ta keeps a handle on Hargis...i think we'll come away with another big win tonight.

The reason why im predicting Clinton to win is because Powell only has 3 solid starters. They have a couple players that should only be role players that are in the starting line up. Dye and Dixon will both have 20 or more and if Clinton gets 2 more players in double figures i look for them to bring out a good win. And crunkmaster no one from Clinton said that the final strech for us was gonna be easy with Powell, at West, at Halls. I think West is going to give us a run for our money as well as these other 2 teams. But if Clinton contains Smith they win.

How about the "Orange Crush" lol didnt help yall too much, I think it makes clinton look like a bunch of fools, chanting midget, Cheering when conner went down, and yelling at smith when i got tackled at the end. Show some class at a basketball game Clinton has the WORST student section i have ever seen, I have 3 cousines at clinton and 1 of whom is a cheerleader, IM said that they go to that school the way the fans and the parents for that matter act during a game.

As for the game Congrats to Clinton on :"stoping" smith for a little bit, But who came out as the hero tonight JASON SEYMORE, that kid stepped up HUGE tonight to lead the panthers to a 3 point win. Dont know how many points he had for sure but i know it was enough to pull out the win.

Matt Hargis great job, best game you have had in a long time, great ball handling, great shooting and way to lead the team. For once I am thrilled that he is on the Powell team, i couldnt be more happy for him after this game

Conner played a great game hitting some big threes at the end to seal the deal and had a very solid game

Daniel Hansen did a great job down low for the panthers tonight.

Tyler Howell made 2 big threes to take the lead in the first half by 6 great job by that young man.

Lee smith Hit the 2 free throws AGAIN at the end of the game to win it

I have typed to much Great game

Good job powell on stoping clinton What happend to Dixon, i though he was all world in basketball i heard his name at the most 3 times tonight.

WAY TO GO PANTHERS 72-69

How about the "Orange Crush" lol didnt help yall too much, I think it makes clinton look like a bunch of fools, chanting midget, Cheering when conner went down, and yelling at smith when i got tackled at the end. Show some class at a basketball game Clinton has the WORST student section i have ever seen, I have 3 cousines at clinton and 1 of whom is a cheerleader, IM said that they go to that school the way the fans and the parents for that matter act during a game.

As for the game Congrats to Clinton on :"stoping" smith for a little bit, But who came out as the hero tonight JASON SEYMORE, that kid stepped up HUGE tonight to lead the panthers to a 3 point win. Dont know how many points he had for sure but i know it was enough to pull out the win.

Matt Hargis great job, best game you have had in a long time, great ball handling, great shooting and way to lead the team. For once I am thrilled that he is on the Powell team, i couldnt be more happy for him after this game

Conner played a great game hitting some big threes at the end to seal the deal and had a very solid game

Daniel Hansen did a great job down low for the panthers tonight.

Tyler Howell made 2 big threes to take the lead in the first half by 6 great job by that young man.

Lee smith Hit the 2 free throws AGAIN at the end of the game to win it

I have typed to much Great game

Good job powell on stoping clinton What happend to Dixon, i though he was all world in basketball i heard his name at the most 3 times tonight.

WAY TO GO PANTHERS 72-69

Guess those people dogging Chris Conner are eating a little crow. He had 24 tonight, including 4 free throws on 2 1 and 1's late to seal it. All in all, really good game. I know that Dye and Dixon really wanted to win this game, but they will be a handfull in the tournament. Dye was sensational as usual. Powell probably needs Lee to score more than 5 points, but the team is really coming together and playing well as a unit.

Edited by Know Nothing

How many did seymore have, seems like he scored more than Conner, i may be wrong lol it deffinatly wouldnt be the first time.

Clinton has a great team, i didnt think we had a chance it was nice to win though.

Lee didnt have his best scoring game, but he helped on the rebounds and steals alot

Seymore had 16, Conner 24, and Hargis 12.

Dye had 25, Dixon 16, and Huddleston 12 for Clinton.

Edited by HTV