best sophmores

crackerjack10

Nope, I believe it. (Also couldn't believe he hadn't been mentioned yet either...)

Saw him last year when he was hurt and relegated to left field. Wasn't that impressed until I saw his line drive throw to home. Several of us watching whispered the same expletive at the same time. The throw was VERY impressive.

Hope the kid has a great season, even if we DO have to play 'em....

Yes, I hope he has a great year. I believe he will, but I go to LaVergne so we'll see him everytime we play Smyrna..

He can play anywhere...because his arm is like superhuman lol he can play outfield, 3rd base, definately shortstop, I've seen him catch also..he can do that, too. lol i can argue all day that this is the best sophomore in Tennessee, hands down..

Edited by HSsportsfootball

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Dickson from chattanooga he goes to CSAS last year as a freshman he hit over .500 and he played every inning of all games as leadoff man and he is even better this year

Baseball2008 your right James is a great ball player and this year I think he'll do much better even though many people would say hitting .500 in a season that you can't do better than that. Everyone who will be here in 2 years have fun with him b/c I'd hate to be here when he's a senior and had 2 more seasons to improve.

Baseball2008 your right James is a great ball player and this year I think he'll do much better even though many people would say hitting .500 in a season that you can't do better than that. Everyone who will be here in 2 years have fun with him b/c I'd hate to be here when he's a senior and had 2 more seasons to improve.

how do you get to that thing about where you can see all of the best freshman and sophmores?

Dont forget about West Tenn. their are a couple of young sophmores I seen the other day @ a camp. They are going to Bartlett High School. They are both young sophmores at 15. One is name Heath Hatfield and the other is Bryce Francis.

Heath throws in the high 70's to low 80's. With a good change up. Bryce throws in mid 70's to the high 70's has a wicked change/curve ball. The Bartlett Program will be in good shape in the future with these two young men, Great assets to their program.

Drew Brown from Mckenzie---- a very good defensive catcher- not the strongest arm but has good footwork and quick hands. Started as a freshman midway through the season after receiving an oppurtunity to play. As a freshman had no trouble catching Drew Hayes (92 mph). He also had good hitting statistics. Batted over 300... Most of all, he was clutch, delivering the hits at the most needy times.

Drew Brown from Mckenzie---- a very good defensive catcher- not the strongest arm but has good footwork and quick hands. Started as a freshman midway through the season after receiving an oppurtunity to play. As a freshman had no trouble catching Drew Hayes (92 mph). He also had good hitting statistics. Batted over 300... Most of all, he was clutch, delivering the hits at the most needy times.

i never remembered this guy..i only remember the #5 that caught..if this was the guy that played against us in our tournament then he had like 7 passed balls in one game.. so i hope you arent braggin on that kid..i happen to be a catcher myself and that guy wasnt to hot..