13AA

redbirdfan

I'm glad you reminded me it was Heavy D's birthday. I'll let the godfather know that tonight. I'm sure he remembers, but just in case a fresh reminder will be made. The gift of all gifts is probably on its way.

By the way, I did eat some Mexican spaghetti today at Demo's in Heavy D's honor.

Mexican Spaghetti at Demos'. Ahh some mighty fine eating my friend. The Family must get together to share some of that!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexican Spaghetti at Demos'. Ahh some mighty fine eating my friend. The Family must get together to share some of that!

Have you been officially initiated yet? Luap Elknit was the previous media correspondance officiant. He had a run in with the bull though, and he hasn't been the same since. You have to close the deal if you are going to take this position under the Godfather!

Have you been officially initiated yet? Luap Elknit was the previous media correspondance officiant. He had a run in with the bull though, and he hasn't been the same since. You have to close the deal if you are going to take this position under the Godfather!

Can someone explain how this has anything to do with 13AA tournament schedule?

OK Wescharge, HeavyD or anybody else,

Interpret this pairings for me. Where will 13AA fit in? Where is Upperman, what region?

CLASS AA GIRLS BASKETBALL STATE TOURNAMENT BRACKET

Middle Tennessee State University - Murphy Center - Murfreesboro, TN

March 8th - 11th, 2006

QUARTERFINALS

SEMI-FINALS

FINALS

W. Reg. 8 vs. R-Up Reg. 7

¦

Wed., Mar. 8 ¦

7:00 P.M. ¦ ¦

W. Reg. 3 vs. R-Up Reg. 4 ¦ ¦

¦

Fri., Mar. 10 ¦

2:00 P.M. ¦ ¦

W. Reg. 1 vs. R-Up Reg. 2 ¦ ¦

¦ ¦ ¦

Wed., Mar. 8 ¦ ¦ ¦

8:30 P.M. ¦ ¦

W. Reg. 6 vs. R-Up Reg. 5 ¦ ¦

¦

Sat., Mar. 11 ¦

6:45 P.M. ¦ STATE

W. Reg. 7 vs. R-Up Reg. 8 ¦ CHAMPIONS

¦ ¦

Thurs., Mar. 9 ¦ ¦

11:00 A.M. ¦ ¦ ¦

W. Reg. 2 vs. R-Up Reg. 1 ¦ ¦ ¦

¦ ¦

Fri., Mar. 10 ¦ ¦

5:30 P.M. ¦

W. Reg 5 vs. R-Up Reg. 6 ¦

¦ ¦

Thurs., Mar. 9 ¦ ¦

12:30 P.M. ¦

W. Reg. 4 vs. R-Up Reg. 3 ¦

I'm much more a "team player" than Luap Elknit. What must I do to seal the deal! Oh and I'm feeling sick too and it's not from Mexican Spaghetti!