District 8-AAA - Final Regular Season Games Friday

Lions Den

Tullahoma at Shelbyville - Last time Shelbyville won 59-27.

Columbia at Lincoln Co. - Last time Columbia won 55-42.

Coffee Co. at Franklin Co.- Lsst time Franklin Co won 56-50

***If Columbia wins they will be tied with Shelbyville for 1st, if Columbia loses Shelbyville is 1, Columbia 2 and Lincoln will be tied with Lawrence Co

***If Franklin Co wins, they will be in 3rd place. With Lawrence 4th, Lincoln 5th, Coffee 6th

***If Franklin Co loses and Lincoln Co wins - then Lawrence, Lincoln, Franklin Co will be tied at 6-6.

To much confusion!!! Maybe I just complicated the situation a little more??

My picks:

Shelbyville over Tullahoma

Columbia over Lincoln Co.

Franklin Co over Coffee Co.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty good to me. I can see 2 coin tosses. Coffee could upset <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a> I hate that we have to wait until Wednesday the 15th to see what the seedings are.

Hey, that's John Frum day!!! Surely they won't flip a coin on such holy day.

John Frum?????? Look it up. Try Google for best results :lol:

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!!!

kw

Edited by kwright

Tullahoma at Shelbyville - Last time Shelbyville won 59-27.

Columbia at Lincoln Co. - Last time Columbia won 55-42.

Coffee Co. at <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a>- Lsst time Franklin Co won 56-50

***If Columbia wins they will be tied with Shelbyville for 1st, if Columbia loses Shelbyville is 1, Columbia 2 and Lincoln will be tied with Lawrence Co

***If Franklin Co wins, they will be in 3rd place. With Lawrence 4th, Lincoln 5th, Coffee 6th

***If Franklin Co loses and Lincoln Co wins - then Lawrence, Lincoln, Franklin Co will be tied at 6-6.

To much confusion!!! Maybe I just complicated the situation a little more??

My picks:

Shelbyville over Tullahoma

Columbia over Lincoln Co.

Franklin Co over Coffee Co.

I agree with your picks, although Lincoln Co and Coffee Co could pull off upsets. Should be a good tournament. I believe District 8 will have at least 3 teams that get out of the reion tournament.

I agree with your picks, although Lincoln Co and Coffee Co could pull off upsets. Should be a good tournament. I believe District 8 will have at least 3 teams that get out of the reion tournament.

If one district gets three teams out of their regional, it will be front page news!

Columbia @ Lincoln County moved to Monday @ 6:30! does this give either team an advantage?

Also, on the standings, IF and I MEAN a BIG IF, Lincoln County upsets Columbia monday night, Lincoln County will win the Tie breaker over Lawrence County for fourth. The coin toss is the last straw but, Lincoln County has a win over Shelbyville and If Columbia loses then Shelbyville will win the district and Lincoln County will have a win over the #1 team which will break the tie between Lawrence County and Lincoln County before it even gets to a coin toss!

Lincoln County wins, they host, Lincoln County loses, they go on the road.

The games are set as far as I'm concerned.

Tullahoma @ Shelbyville/Columbia

Coffee County @ Franklin County

Lawrence County & Lincoln County will play, location TBD monday night!

BYE Shelbyville/Columbia

Looks like Lawrence and Franklin will be in a coin flip for third..will it really make a difference between 3rd and 4th seed

Yes seeding does make a difference!! If Lincol Co beats Columbia, they will tied for 3rd also. But if Lincoln loses on monday, LAwrenc and FC will be tied for 3rd. But Lawrence Co will get the 3rd seed because they beat the higher seed(Columbia). So LAwrence would host Coffee, if they are 3rd.