Top freshman

soccerfan23

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is thisfreshman fromDyersburg.What position does he play. How long has he been playing soccer. Does he play club soccer.

I think you might be talking about David Grueser, '91. He plays right or left forward, and he has been playing for 2 years (third season). He has 12 goals this season after 7 games. I'm not positive but, i think that he is going to play for the Jackson Wolves next year, but i'll have to talk to him bout that. He is extremely fast also, he ran a 40 in 4.75 seconds.

Edited by Total90

I think you might be talking about David Grueser, '91. He plays right or left forward, and he has been playing for 2 years (third season). He has 12 goals this season after 7 games. I'm not positive but, i think that he is going to play for the Jackson Wolves next year, but i'll have to talk to him bout that. He is extremely fast also, he ran a 40 in 4.25 seconds. You wouldn't believe he has been playing for only 2 years.

Wow, only been playing for 2 years. That's impressive. I'd like to see how he improves throughout the rest of his high school career if he's doing this good as a freshman. It looks like he has pretty amazing speed too.

i seriously doubt he ran a legit 4.25? was it someone sitting there with a stop watch or what they use in track? it might help to know that reggie bush, the greatest player going into the nfl draft, ran a 4.33 about a week ago.

dave can probably run pretty close to that. He is just built for speed. I haven't seen him being timed personally but I would be comfortable saying that he could get in the 4.3- 4.4 range pretty consistently.

Edited by manU721

I think you might be talking about David Grueser, '91. He plays right or left forward, and he has been playing for 2 years (third season). He has 12 goals this season after 7 games. I'm not positive but, i think that he is going to play for the Jackson Wolves next year, but i'll have to talk to him bout that. He is extremely fast also, he ran a 40 in 4.25 seconds. You wouldn't believe he has been playing for only 2 years.

I have to take exception. I am sure that the player mentioned is great, but 4.25

fourty is not realistic. If he did do this, someone needs to teach him to catch a football and I will be his agent :lol:

i seriously doubt he ran a legit 4.25? was it someone sitting there with a stop watch or what they use in track? it might help to know that reggie bush, the greatest player going into the nfl draft, ran a 4.33 about a week ago.

:lol: He can't help it that reggie bush is slow :lol: jk

Edited by Total90

David Grueser is one of the best freshmen in the state. This is his third year playing but it looks like he has played all his life. He is extremely fast but doesnt run a 4.25 forty. He proly runs about a 4.5. He has a powerful shot and should really help Dyersburg getting to state.

I was wondering when someone was going to mention this guy. The things he does with the ball are unbelievable.. i would compare him to a young Ronaldhino.... maybe better.

You mean the Ronaldhino who WOULD NOT score every time he got the ball on the best high school team in the state because he would have 8 people on him, 6 of which would be there for the sole purpose of fouling the daylights out of him? :thumb::(