Waverly 04-05 Better Than Sycamore 05-06

papatiger

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was talking about megustabasqetbol, he was talking crap before I could tell him when and where to meet me. And I am very happy for you to be at every baseball game. One question can you stand a couple of more losses. :thumb:

And cheathamboys who said anything about cheatham they are horrible make your own website to talk about cheatham because nobody wants to talk about them here.

And I would say this years sycamore team they have more depth and kinman has gotten better since last year so...

wow calm down no need to so agry over something that had nothing to do with you

Well I think that the alltime all star team of sycamore could beat the allstar team of waverly. Prolly win by 6 or maybe 7. Logan Pierce would have a double double. So :thumb: .Who cares really?? Most pointless thread ever. Are Waverly fans this hopeless for this year's team that they have to revert back to a team of the past being better than a current team????

I do agree that this is somewhat of a pointless thread as comparing teams of the past is only for fun and discussion, and there will never be a clear winner. However, since you mentioned all-time, I just had a vision of the following players walking into the WCHS jymnasium. Austin Bates, Todd Milholland, Rico Ralston, Kevin Rawlings and since Waverly has been around much longer than Sycamore, we will throw in a girl by the name of Sally Smith. If you are not aware of her abilities, ask your parents, grandparents, or consult the T$$AA record book. With a team this loaded, we will need some subs to show good sportmanship as the above 5 should not be on the court for long. Roman Sanders, Tink (does he have a real name?), Jeff Washington, Paul Yarborough (pre-accident),and Kent Milholland could all fill in admirably. My apologies to the many Waverly players who I may have inadvertantly left off of this team. Sycamore does have a very strong team this year and has done remarkably well in their short existence. But it will take several more quality players to be even remotely compared to the former greats who played at Waverly Central.

wow calm down no need to so agry over something that had nothing to do with you

You are right I need to calm down I am getting outraged on the internet, you can tell right? NO!

Please tell me the definition of agry. thanks.

And for the new guy that must mean you were the tall goofy F A G that kept making himself look more and more stupid by just standing up. And then their is Josh Knight I wish you would of done something to the guy with the face paint, he would of killed you. Then their was the guy with the blond hair that was plain ole fat but tried to make it look like he was muscular by sticking his chest out. The reason I am calling all of you out is because all of you are jokes. And what were you talking about Lohin you didnt make any sense. Hope you all can beat stewart tonight they stink.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

Guest catfish-hunter

Waverly faithful just enjoy talking about basketball while you can because after Friday night your season will be over. No more talk about '04-'05, '05-'06, '77-'78 or any other years. The only year that will matter to you guys will be the one ahead ('06-'07) and preparations will start sooner than you think :thumb:

i think waverly from last year could probobly beat sycamore

and megustabasketball I didnt leave the gym with my tail tucked between my legs actually I was probobly the last kid from harpeth to leave and you wouldve been the second sweetheart to get my number cause some other kid did too I think his name was chris or jonathan or brandon but anyways they never would meet up with us even though there was only three of us i didnt even see you after tha game I was in the brown hat and brown cadillac shirt

Guest catfish-hunter

It doesn't matter because the 02-03 sycamore team would beat both teams.....

With a "straight" Sal at point guard OR with a "psycho" Sal at point guard??????

I have to ask because with him you never knew what you were going to get :thumb:

Guest catfish-hunter

Probably a straight one we got the "psycho" one. :thumb:

Sycamore had a great year then got the psycho one when it mattered most (substate). He really didn't do his teammates or coaches any favors that night in Jackson (at South Side).

With a "straight" Sal at point guard OR with a "psycho" Sal at point guard??????

I have to ask because with him you never knew what you were going to get :thumb:

For most of the year we had a straight sal at least....still that year we played a lot tougher teams through the year and still got 20+ wins....but we still woulda beat todays shs and whs

Edited by sniknah