Siegel

Bigdust100

Siegel is coming off its best year ever at 5-5 during the season and winning its bowl game and they are loosing few Seniors the team is pretty much still intact along with Junior wide reciever standout Sam Youree coming over to play arguably the best reciever in the state so i say Siegel will win the District ya the same D that Riverdale is in there time is done Gaston is gone ya they have scott but hes not Dave they won with Dave and Gaston they couldnt win with Scott and Gaston so what are they gonna do with just Scot and alot of that godd defense is gone so Riverdale dynasty will end

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel is coming off its best year ever at 5-5 during the season and winning its bowl game and they are loosing few Seniors the team is pretty much still intact along with Junior wide reciever standout Sam Youree coming over to play arguably the best reciever in the state so i say Siegel will win the District ya the same D that Riverdale is in there time is done Gaston is gone ya they have scott but hes not Dave they won with Dave and Gaston they couldnt win with Scott and Gaston so what are they gonna do with just Scot and alot of that godd defense is gone so Riverdale dynasty will end

you gotta be kidding

im pretty sure im not

i hate to say this but siegal wont win district next year and u have to be crazy if u think this is true,good DECENT team just not championship team.sam is good but he is no miricle worker,he had 23 yrds reciving aginst smyrna and that team is better than siegal,but good luck i jus belive siegal will go 5-5 again bc they cant hang with smyrn,riverdale,wc,or lebonon yet!

Gotta love the off-season. Everybody is a champion in February.

I'm betting that Sam ends his career at Oakland, where he belongs. I just don't se him wearing teal.

I'm betting that Sam ends his career at Oakland, where he belongs. I just don't se him wearing teal.

I think you are right, tdcman. I can't believe a parent would sell their nice house for their kid to play ball when "he" was the one who messed everything up. I also think that unless Oakland gets him back, they are playing for last place in the region next year.

lol yea i know,but i dk he very well might leave oakland,u know how coach is ,if u dont do whats right its zero tollerence,so he might but if he does it doesnt mean he will turn that whole team around.

lol yea i know,but i dk he very well might leave oakland,u know how coach is ,if u dont do whats right its zero tollerence,so he might but if he does it doesnt mean he will turn that whole team around.

What coach are you talking about? Watson has no integrity like that. He would take that boy in a second to save his job. No consequences at Siegel.

That is why he won't come to Blackman. We have rules and he doesn't act like he follows those. We don't need any more trouble at BHS on our team.

Ok, I don't believe Siegel will DOMINATE...no disrespect, but I don't believe they will contend..Not taking anything from Oakland, but obviously Youree didn't lead them no where..so I don't think he will carry Siegel's team..

Will Youree have any supporting cast at the WR spot? If not then teams will quadruple team him..

Is he for sure going to Siegel? or is it just another region4-5A rumor?

Not taking anything from Youree, he is a very good athlete, but he will not carry any team...he will help, but not carry as you are making it seem like..

now i know that it is early and the great thing about the pre-season is everyone has a chance but someitmews we need tokeep it on a realistic front siegel WILL NOT BEAT RIVERDALE in the games we have play you have a shady 3 points u got the 3 but that was the longest 4th qtr i have ever watched espcially in a blow out game but thats neither here nor there now if want to tell us that we wont win state or even region i can handle that Smyrna is going to be pretty good as well as WC but dont sit here and tell us that we are done because gaston is gone i hope Mr McClain takes exception to all this talk everyone has been doing

As far as sam goes he has been rumored to every school except Riverdale why is that? and the final thing on sam is leave him alone