Top pitchers in TN

wes_c_addle

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't heard of gant, then you will definately hear about him this year. Great pitcher, and is only a sophomore?(can't remember)

i have seen gant throw a few times and if i recall correctly, he is not as great of a pitcher as everyone says. yea he may only be a sophmore or whatever but i still think there are more that are better than him.....and also isnt he and OLD sophmore????

In West Tennessee there is no doubt who the top two throwers are: Drew Hayes(McKenzie) and Jonathon White(Milan). Everybody can say what they want but no one can hang with these quality athletes!!

i have seen both of these boys throw and i will tell ya that they both can bring it.... good luck to them during the season :ph34r:

No one is hyping Burke! First off Ooltewah has been to the state in 02' when there was only 4 teams that went. Ooltewah went 34-6 last year which sounds like a pretty good year to me, but they had a bad game at the end and it was over. Burke is not the only thing Ooltewah has. They already have 5 college signees in Kyler Burke, Blake McDade, Tim Markum, Hunter Hydas, and Zack Woods which is probably a better hitter than anyone in the area. We are talking about Ooltewah because everyone knows they are gonna be good, they just have to not have a bad game at the end.... Halls beat Ooltewah 2-1 in a tourny... Big whoop...

I think before the year is over Tyler Henry from Red Bank may need to be added to your list. It would be intresting to see a Burke / Henry match up . We play the owls on 4/10-11. should be fun to watch !

i have seen gant throw a few times and if i recall correctly, he is not as great of a pitcher as everyone says. yea he may only be a sophmore or whatever but i still think there are more that are better than him.....and also isnt he and OLD sophmore????

i have seen both of these boys throw and i will tell ya that they both can bring it.... good luck to them during the season :ph34r:

I have seen Gant pitch a number of times, & he is as good as everyone says he is. He is probably better than everyone says. I don't know what you were watching but it wasn't Gant pitching. :P

Edited by lifesapitch

I have seen Gant pitch a number of times, & he is as good as everyone says he is. He is probably better than everyone says. I don't know what you were watching but it wasn't Gant pitching. :P You say you are not affiliated with USJ......... find that hard to believe. Most of your posts are concerning USJ aren't they?

He's a Ha(8)r :ph34r: