• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clayton Gant - USJ

Drew Hayes - Mckenzie

Ross Garrett - Riverside

these 3 guys can throw the ball HARD!

if i remember correctly ross garrett throws decent but nothin overpowerin maybe mid to low 80s but yes he is a good pitcher..somebody that throws HARD would be John White 90+ and was clocked this summer throwin 93..so if thats not hard then i dont know what is..

if i remember correctly ross garrett throws decent but nothin overpowerin maybe mid to low 80s but yes he is a good pitcher..somebody that throws HARD would be John White 90+ and was clocked this summer throwin 93..so if thats not hard then i dont know what is..

If White hit 93 I wan't some of what he's taking. He throws hard for high school, but 85 is hard in high school. Some command and a 2nd pitch would help him out. Otherwise he's at the end of his career.

If White hit 93 I wan't some of what he's taking. He throws hard for high school, but 85 is hard in high school. Some command and a 2nd pitch would help him out. Otherwise he's at the end of his career.

85 is decent in high school..john was clocked this summer at 93.. and he has a great deuce, change up, and a cutter..and his career has not ended..he signed with dyersburg st as did chris white and the older cousin phillip white

My goodness Grad from the nest and Ima Owl,it would take those four(Minor,Cotham,Goodenow and Burke) to get Ooltewah in the state. Wow you now have 4 teams in your district. Burke was not very impressive against Phibbs(Halls) in the worth showcase or maybe you forgot(0-2). One thing for sure you live and die Owls.As you have on more that many occasion reminded the people on CoachT of Burke and your mighty Owls, but as usual Ooltewah has faded the last two years for the state. Looks as through you have a great chance with only four teams in your district,and the region you are in! Anyway get on here and hype Burke all you can and you have.He is a good player and Vandy is lucky as you say to have him, but remember you still haven't been to state. Just Chatt. champions!

Top pitchers in the state

Minor

Goodenow

Cotham

Grant

Burke

Knoxville area: :thumb:

Lockwood,Catapano,Holland, Phibbs, Story,Cannon

what does your team making it to the state have to do with how good one player on that team is? burke is the #1 player in the state and #35 in the country, i think that speaks for itself, we wont even bring up his numbers, especially what he did in that national showcase where he struck out 6 of the top 9 batters in the nation

85 is decent in high school..john was clocked this summer at 93.. and he has a great deuce, change up, and a cutter..and his career has not ended..he signed with dyersburg st as did chris white and the older cousin phillip white

Going to the next level is a great achievement and i mean to take nothing away from him, but to be considered for top pitchers in the state, you can take a pretty good measure as to where they are playing at the next level. I think Rob Catapano is not just one of the best in East Tennessee but across the state as well. He is a UNC signee, but I'm sure he had his pick of places to go. I'm sure hes also had his share of Major League scouts contact him. I think Ryan Holland is another name you must throw into the mix.

I guess everyone throws mid to upper 80's now, huh. Dyersburg State, is that a prison?

Ryan Holland is definitely a straight G. But the guy people are gonna start talkin about pretty soon is Chad "Taco" Bell. The guy throws straight bb's. He's very tough to hit off of, and I might add he's a good looking man. Im not gay or anything, but if I was, man, i'd be all over those digits. His arms are amazing, like they were cut from diamonds, all hard and manly. He's also an amazing kisser..........i've been told :thumb: . ok enough about chad's perfect physique. He also drops bombs over the fence and on the hardwood as well. I'm talking about unlimited range on the basketball court. Where he enjoys grilling opponents and making them look absolutely retarded. although he spends most of his time on the bench to prevent injury, what time he spends on the court is probably the most exciting and electrifying experience in the history of sporting events. If you don't believe what I'm saying then YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW CHAD BELL.

ps.... seriously I'm not gay, Chad Bell is just amazing at sports... that's all.

:thumb: - this is a strange post - is this Chad Bell a high school student or a male model?

My goodness Grad from the nest and Ima Owl,it would take those four(Minor,Cotham,Goodenow and Burke) to get Ooltewah in the state. Wow you now have 4 teams in your district. Burke was not very impressive against Phibbs(Halls) in the worth showcase or maybe you forgot(0-2). One thing for sure you live and die Owls.As you have on more that many occasion reminded the people on CoachT of Burke and your mighty Owls, but as usual Ooltewah has faded the last two years for the state. Looks as through you have a great chance with only four teams in your district,and the region you are in! Anyway get on here and hype Burke all you can and you have.He is a good player and Vandy is lucky as you say to have him, but remember you still haven't been to state. Just Chatt. champions!

Top pitchers in the state

Minor

Goodenow

Cotham

Grant

Burke

Knoxville area: :thumb:

Lockwood,Catapano,Holland, Phibbs, Story,Cannon

First off....I never said anything about Ooltewah. This thread was about pitchers. I stated that Vandy was lucky to get three of the best left-handed pitchers in the state. Look at your list that you just posted...it contains all four of my picks. So I really appreciate you helping me prove my point.

I just wanted to let you know that your Ooltewah jab did not go unnoticed. Another hole in your argument...what does 4 teams in a district have to do with getting to state?? Under the current system, it doesn't matter if you've got 4 or 10....it's not like some districts have 25 teams so they're playoffs are 8 games longer. Ooltewah has had a ton of talent and just hasn't been able to get past the big game...nobody argues that. But come game time, they're as good man for man as any team in TN.

So what crawled up your pants and got your panties in a wad? You brought up Ooltewah without much reason. One person mentioned Burke and you got all upset. but nobody cares about rankings....rankings are just that - rankings. Ask Kyler what he thinks about where Baseball America has him ranked...he'll tell you it means nothing because his goal is to help the Owls get that state title.

What school are you from? That might explain some of this.

Edited by GradfromtheNest