Top pitchers in TN

wes_c_addle

I guess everyone throws mid to upper 80's now, huh. Dyersburg State, is that a prison?

Wes C Ace Whole, it is amazing how people that are jealous react when someone is alot better than you and go to the next level for which you will never play at. Jonathan has a great chance of getting drafted, so that is probably one of the reasons he chose to go juco. As for the program he chose they have two younger coaches who relate to players, our high school coach is saying that they are the hottest juco program in the state at this point. I have alot of respect for Jonathan, don't know him very well but he keeps his mouth shut and lets his 93-94 mph fastball do the talkin. Cause if he accidentally hit you with it you would cry all the way home to mommy. Peace beeeeeeotch.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes C Ace Whole, it is amazing how people that are jealous react when someone is alot better than you and go to the next level for which you will never play at. Jonathan has a great chance of getting drafted, so that is probably one of the reasons he chose to go juco. As for the program he chose they have two younger coaches who relate to players, our high school coach is saying that they are the hottest juco program in the state at this point. I have alot of respect for Jonathan, don't know him very well but he keeps his mouth shut and lets his 93-94 mph fastball do the talkin. Cause if he accidentally hit you with it you would cry all the way home to mommy. Peace beeeeeeotch.

What level is that? Careful what you say before you know who you are talking to. I don't know who the coaches at Dyersburg State are, but that place is certainly no Mecca for baseball talent. One day you will see a legit 94 mph fastball and this will seem as foolish to you as it does to me.

I think Timmy "BIG DOG" Wilson out of the Chatanooga area is someone that no one is mentioning. Are you guys serious!?!? He's the best pitcher out of TN since Reggie Harlem was lightiing up the record books in 1971. Wilson went 15-1 with a 0.34 ERA last year and this summer hit 97 on numerous occassions. He puts anybody and everybody to shame. He was the Tostitos Doritos Fritos Cheetos player of the year, a huge honor and will soon have his jersey number retired at his high school. He is ranked the #1 player in TN and the #2 player in the country according to ESPNDeportes.com. He is by far the best pitcher in the state.

The Tostitos Doritos, Fritos Cheetos player of the year! I love it. I needed a good laugh this morning! Thanks. <_<

Heck fire, seems like to me there are about 30 guys in the state that throw low to mid 90's. Cmon get real. Quit getting on here and posting blatent lies!!! It sounds retarded. There might be 1 or 2 kids in the state who can consistently throw even 90 so quit with all the rubbish

You are probably right and Jonathan White is one of them!!!