Lebanon Basketball

LHS_Blue_Devils

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking to some people who know LHS baskeyball this morning and they say the job is Hutto's if he wants it. These are not " barber shop " rumor people they are people inside and that was their words not mine.

Did these "inside" people know who any of the other candidates are that are going to interview for the position? Is there a second choice if Hutto doesn't want it? When is Hutto going to decide if he hasn't made up his mind by now? What is the hold up? :angry:

Talking to some people who know LHS baskeyball this morning and they say the job is Hutto's if he wants it. These are not " barber shop " rumor people they are people inside and that was their words not mine.

C1- Its obvious you have more at stake in LHS and LHS Basketball than maybe anyone on this thread, at least in the long run. Your info is appreciated if you feel it is important.

Did these "inside" people know who any of the other candidates are that are going to interview for the position? Is there a second choice if Hutto doesn't want it? When is Hutto going to decide if he hasn't made up his mind by now? What is the hold up? :angry:

We didn't speak about other canidates. They simply told me it was he's unless he turned it down. The hold up is they announced they ( the decision makers ) said the process wouldn't "official " begin until after spring break which is Monday.

And PHargis I really don't have anything at stake except wanting to see this program return to a competitive level and to see people excited about girls bball at LHS again.

We didn't speak about other canidates. They simply told me it was he's unless he turned it down. The hold up is they announced they ( the decision makers ) said the process wouldn't "official " begin until after spring break which is Monday.

And PHargis I really don't have anything at stake except wanting to see this program return to a competitive level and to see people excited about girls bball at LHS again.

gotcha

Hutto would be a great choice.

It seems you are right. Things seem to happen and sometimes rhetoric is not what it seems. If the way the press handled the selection process was so bad, is it true that one of the main critics and frequent poster of that fact is now an applicant for the job. Getting ones name around can be done numerous ways and self promoting can be also. Good luck to the best candidate. Maybe its not true.