Best Players in East Tennesse?

Reppin_AW

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD... DO WE NOT HAVE ENOUGH GREENVILLE DEVIL THREADS ON HERE ALREADY...GIVE IT A BRAKE!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

your just jealous man.

Updated list

1. Wiggins from greeneville

2. Wattad from science hill.

3. Point guard from Bearden i think. Don't remember name or position but he was nasty.

4. Moore from greeneville. On a good night he can light it up from anywhere.

5. Unsure.

Who are the most dominant post players out there?

your just jealous man.

Updated list

1. Wiggins from greeneville

2. Wattad from science hill.

3. Point guard from Bearden i think. Don't remember name or position but he was nasty.

4. Moore from greeneville. On a good night he can light it up from anywhere.

5. Unsure.

Who are the most dominant post players out there?

That point guard from Bearden would be Tony White Jr. His father is a former UT Volunteer.

1. Wattad (The Hill)

2. White Jr (Bearden)

3. Brown ( McMinn Central)

4. Pearl (Knox West)

5. Flip a Coin

Wiggins from greeneville has to be on that list. Last night he proved he was better than wattad in every aspect of the game. If Greeneville didn't play easy the last three minutes wattad would have only had about 15. He had 11 uncontested points in the final few minutes. Wiggins scored 27 right in his eye. I agree with white jr bein two or three cause he is nasty. I haven't seen the other two play so i'm not sure about them. Thanks for input though

your just jealous man.

I just realized why you guys are so excited about beating Science Hill. In the last three years this is only the second time you have won out of the 12 games you’ve played them!!! 2-10 vs. the Hill!! :D That’s hilarious!! :lol:

By the way I’m with the THS...you know…the team that’s responsible for making you turn in your uniforms early last year! You remember…don’t you?! No need for me to be jealous. :thumb:

I just realized why you guys are so excited about beating Science Hill. In the last three years this is only the second time you have won out of the 12 games you’ve played them!!! 2-10 vs. the Hill!! :D That’s hilarious!! :lol:

By the way I’m with the THS...you know…the team that’s responsible for making you turn in your uniforms early last year! You remember…don’t you?! No need for me to be jealous. :thumb:

Last years over big man. I bet you won't have us washing our jersey's early this year now will you.....