District 11AA MVP

defensiveMVP332

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough said!

:)

Your right "Enough said!", he had 21 against Waverly. WOW he had like 40 against harpeth both times, and 45 against Sycamore both times, and none of these points came when the JV was in, right. Not to mention that he beat Harpeth twice and He beat Sycamore twice. :thumb:

MOULTON FOR MVP!

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

Your right "Enough said!", he had 21 against Waverly. WOW he had like 40 against harpeth both times, and 45 against Sycamore both times, and none of these points came when the JV was in, right. Not to mention that he beat Harpeth twice and He beat Sycamore twice. :thumb:

MOULTON FOR MVP!

Touche' HHSnumber1fan....touche' indeed. This should be a close race, but Moulton SHOULD win the MVP. For one, he led his team to a regular season district championship and he came up big when his team needed him to. Both times against the second seeded Harpeth, Jesse came to play (unlike West). You SC guys can say that y'all beat Sycamore once, and Jesse only had 4 points in the Sycamore's win, but by what I am told Jesse did not play his normal minutes.

On a side note, there should be NO ONE from Waverly talking about DJ Reid getting an MVP honor. He may have averaged 16 points a game, but that is five points lower than Moulton, and you can't expect an MVP on a team that is under .500 in the district. :thumb:

Edited by IheartWurdUp!!

HAHA Waverly having an MVP candidate this year?! That is hilarious....DJ Reid scoring 16 points a game is pretty good, but what about Jesse Moulton's 20 plus points a game? Oh, did I mention that his team are the regular season district champs? Jake West is a good choice, but an MVP caliber player should show up in the big games. By what I hear, West was nonexistent in both Harpeth games. So the leg up would have to go to Mr. Jesse Moulton. But as many of you already know he and sycamore are highly overrated and very lucky. They'll be lucky to even keep it close to mont cent. so maybe Cody Dunn should get it since they have the game in the bag. :thumb:

It doesn't matter if west was none exsisting in the harpeth games or not he still averages more per game than moulton ever thought about. West might not win MVP, but he sure won't be beat by jesse Moulton :angry:

HUH? Not a very good post to start out with, but welcome to the Site, keep your head low and ur pants pulled up high, some times it gets deep in here

HAHA! I agree.

I'd say Moulton for MVP right now, but please don't exclude Austin Lohin from the list. WOW!

Edited by rocknrolln

Guest catfish-hunter

HAHA! I agree.

I'd say Moulton for MVP right now, but please don't exclude Austin Lohin from the list. WOW!

Right now Lohin has to be the MVP of the District Tournament.

Moulton was far from on his game last night and West continued to struggle against Harpeth.

The only player in the district that you could stick near Lohin for tournament MVP honors right now would have to be Cheatham Co's Don Dansby. His steal and layup gave the Cubs the lead (eventual game winner) against Creek Wood last Friday night and as for last night Dansby played great against Sycamore.

Right now Lohin has to be the MVP of the District Tournament.

Moulton was far from on his game last night and West continued to struggle against Harpeth.

The only player in the district that you could stick near Lohin for tournament MVP honors right now would have to be Cheatham Co's Don Dansby. His steal and layup gave the Cubs the lead (eventual game winner) against Creek Wood last Friday night and as for last night Dansby played great against Sycamore.

Not dissin Austin but why should he get the Tourny MVP?? just because he hit a layup to put them ahead? he only is averaging like 10 points in the tourny as moulton is close to 20. But for either one of them to win they are going to have to beat Harpeth which is going to be hard.