District 7AAA Tournament

SPORTSFAN520

Guest dare_2_dream

The ref saw what jimmy did and T him up, which was the right thing to do. Siegel can appeal, whic is their right. Highly doubtful that Carter and Co will change the suspension. Rules are rules, no matter who or what school is involve. Hopefully, jimmy won't do it again.

he saw absolutely nothing. he thought he saw something but he was wrong.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

The ref saw what jimmy did and T him up, which was the right thing to do. Siegel can appeal, whic is their right. Highly doubtful that Carter and Co will change the suspension. Rules are rules, no matter who or what school is involve. Hopefully, jimmy won't do it again.

Where were you sitting or where did you see the tape?

Guest Cutters Crazies

neither i bet.

My guess exactly....but wingman your right hopefully Jimmy will stop driving to the hoop on a fast break and keeping himself from falling :P

Where were you sitting or where did you see the tape?

Doesn't matter whether I was there or if you were there. The ref made the call according to the rules of the game and what he saw. siegel should appeal. As previously said, it is very doubtful if Carter and Co overturns the suspension. Maybe, jimmy will change his behavior and not hurt siegel again.

Funny because the broadcasters sitting RIGHT beside those White County broadcasters were WGNS 1450 who has no bias whatsoever towards Siegel and actually had alot of negative things to say last year towards Siegel and even they were upset over the call saying there was nothing to warrant that.

And Ohs authority....ask anyone who isn't in the no child left behind priority school and they should be able to tell you what it means.... :P

Also read more...I stated that we didn't have the best angle but when I add the angle I first saw it from plus the angle of the camera.....I can get a VERY good idea of what happened...or didn't happen in this case. I have heard what Oakland basketball players have said, people on the other side of the gym, Oakland fans who are OBVIOUSLY not biased towards Siegel, coaches, parents in the middle etc. That is where I form my conclusion from...so go ahead and try to discredit my opinion if you want...But I know what I saw and I know what I heard and what I've been told by coaches and so on. A video doesn't lie...

I expect an apology NOW for that NCLB crack.

http://tennessee.gov/education/nclb/ayp/ayphighprior05.pdf

If the link doesn't work, copy and paste. This is from the state of TN stats. You show me where OAKLAND is on this list!!

Edited by 2priceless

I expect an apology NOW for that NCLB crack.

http://tennessee.gov/education/nclb/ayp/ayphighprior05.pdf

If the link doesn't work, copy and paste. This is from the state of TN stats. You show me where OAKLAND is on this list!!

im not making a "CRACK," but that is as of before (or like the very first week) of this school year.

btw do you know if the school improvements for riverdale and oakland got approved? nolan was telling students to go to the meeting on the announcements this morning, i came home and went to sleep tho :P

Guest dare_2_dream

I saw the tape today in Dotson's class. I was speechless...can't believe they threw him out for whatever they are saying "he did". Our whole class thought the same.

it was insanely awful to say the least.