District 7AAA

2priceless

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've seen of Siegel's fan base, most are fair-weather fans .. My son's best friend goes to Siegel, and whenever Siegel wins a basketball game, its "Hey, we played really well last night" .. Whenever Siegel loses a game its "Man they played terrible last night" .. Naive teenagers if you ask me. However, I think Siegel's team would like just a few true fans than 50 fair-weather fans.

Funny you speak of Fair weather fans.

You can speak of fair weather fans when u come to all the games

Edited by Harris' hooligans

Funny you speak of Fair weather fans yet you are the one who calls me for updates because ur too whipped over your g/f to come to a home game. Then you speak of fair weather fans???? HA

You can speak of fair weather fans when u show up for half of the games

I keep drawing more and more basketball posters over to the baseball thread. Maybe I should stop because Siegel's team doesn't need more "fans" like siegelnation07. And Harris', you can speculate all you want. You will never guess who I am, so save your time.

Quit with the games already. If you have to hide behind your log in name to state your opinion...then your in for a long life as an adult. Can we not discuss baseball objectively? Stating facts, interjecting opinions. You do not have to make the other person WRONG just because you disagree. The entire 7AAA knows about YOUR talents or YOUR friends talents. Be proud of your school regardless of their record. Its called support. We all get, even though we don't deserve it at times. So lets stop making personal issues out of the game and lets discuss baseball! :lol:

Quit with the games already. If you have to hide behind your log in name to state your opinion...then your in for a long life as an adult. Can we not discuss baseball objectively? Stating facts, interjecting opinions. You do not have to make the other person WRONG just because you disagree. The entire 7AAA knows about YOUR talents or YOUR friends talents. Be proud of your school regardless of their record. Its called support. We all get, even though we don't deserve it at times. So lets stop making personal issues out of the game and lets discuss baseball! :lol:

EXACTLY :) I was going to start an adult thread. Please bring your thoughts because they all count, but this teat for tat stuff is oooooooold.

Edited by Game Time

Oakland grad or slyder, I was unable to make the OHS scrimmage today due to a conflict with work. If possible, would you please list some details from the scrimmage, especially the line-up? I really wanted to get by for this one to see if Barnes pitched.

Also if Harris Hooligans, Listenup, Cutter Crazies, or siegel nation07 attended the Siegel scrimmage today, could you do the same? As you can see, I was unable to get by there. Is Sonny Gray as good as they say he is, or did they pitch him at all?

Does anyone have a scrimmage scheduled for Thursday? I would like to attend either an OHS, RHS, Siegel, or Blackman one if any of them are playing at home. Thanks in advance.

Guest Cutters Crazies

Oakland grad or slyder, I was unable to make the OHS scrimmage today due to a conflict with work. If possible, would you please list some details from the scrimmage, especially the line-up? I really wanted to get by for this one to see if Barnes pitched.

Also if Harris Hooligans, Listenup, Cutter Crazies, or siegel nation07 attended the Siegel scrimmage today, could you do the same? As you can see, I was unable to get by there. Is Sonny Gray as good as they say he is, or did they pitch him at all?

Does anyone have a scrimmage scheduled for Thursday? I would like to attend either an OHS, RHS, Siegel, or Blackman one if any of them are playing at home. Thanks in advance.

We were in Warren County

Us fair weather fans cheered on our basketball team. Zack i really love how u bash our football team while watching them and get on here and have the nerve to call me a fair weather fan... I ve never cheered for you.So sick of your yellingg at them u ask ne1 they all were. You cant yell at them if you dont try to play.

Edited by SiegelNation07