Liberty vs. Lexington

baseballa28

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is the last time your beloved Cubs have won any state title.......team or idividual. Let me guess......NEVER. Before you down another schools programs, get some type of tittle. Chess, water polo, somthing.

Maybe you can change your name to BLOWFISH....now that fits. :thumb::P:o

JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT SEE IT.

Show me your state titles before you decide Lexington cant compete on the main stage. CC has won nothing.......zero titles in anything. And what Solomon said was true, you can spout off stats like crazy, but as for following the game you are clueless. If you did you would know that NOBODY SCORES 70+ ON HAYWOOD. I forget you've never seen Jarvis Vanardo and know what type of defense Haywood plays. They hold opponets to under 60. If you score 50 on Haywood then you are 1 heck of a team....Liberty scored 80 and then 76. You kow nothing abouth this sport I have figuered that out, you just go around beating your chest about your teams, and you haven't seen any team outside of Bolivar play. And some how you still think Sycamore can beat Bolivar. I'll be there Monday to watch the semi's, maybe you're right.............but I seriuosly doubt it.

Not defending anyone's point against another but can't you say the same thing about 12aa fans that you are saying about catfish???? The only thing I've heard on this site for the past two weeks is how NO team from 11aa can even compete with a 12aa team. Kind of hypocritical, don't you think??? Again I'm not defending or supporting anyone just giving my observation over the past couple weeks.

And by the way I did not attend CCHS but I don't think they have any titles, just a former NBA player and an Olympic gold medalist(who is also the winningest coach in D-1A college basketball). :P

Otherwise Liberty by 12. With or without the infamous humble pie.

Not defending anyone's point against another but can't you say the same thing about 12aa fans that you are saying about catfish???? The only thing I've heard on this site for the past two weeks is how NO team from 11aa can even compete with a 12aa team. Kind of hypocritical, don't you think??? Again I'm not defending or supporting anyone just giving my observation over the past couple weeks.

And by the way I did not attend CCHS but I don't think they have any titles, just a former NBA player and an Olympic gold medalist(who is also the winningest coach in D-1A college basketball). :thumb:

Otherwise Liberty by 12. With or without the infamous humble pie.

Catfish and I just kind of pick at each other thats all. Man its all in fun, dont get so seriuos.

He reminded me about Pat Summit the other day. I was waiting for him to say that, but ya beat him to it.

Catfish and I just kind of pick at each other thats all. Man its all in fun, dont get so seriuos.

He reminded me about Pat Summit the other day. I was waiting for him to say that, but ya beat him to it.

No harm no foul on my behalf I wasn't being stone cold serious just pointing out a few things. I just hope that they will play the tournaments before graduation. :thumb:

For all that it's worth, if Lexington WAS going to pull that momumental upset I keep talking about, tonight would probably be the ideal time. If they could win tonight, they could lose the district final to Bolivar and have the easiest road of any of the three to the regional final since Bolivar and Liberty would be in the other half of the bracket.

I still don't think it will happen, but you never know...

For all that it's worth, if Lexington WAS going to pull that momumental upset I keep talking about, tonight would probably be the ideal time. If they could win tonight, they could lose the district final to Bolivar and have the easiest road of any of the three to the regional final since Bolivar and Liberty would be in the other half of the bracket.

I still don't think it will happen, but you never know...

I thought about that myself. I believe that the team that wins this district sets themself up for a tough regional tournament.

I thought about that myself. I believe that the team that wins this district sets themself up for a tough regional tournament.

In all honesty, the team that finishes 2nd has an easier road that the team that finishes first, IMO.

I mean, realistically, Liberty and Bolivar are going to finish 1-2 one way or the other, and it's not going to matter, but if Lexington does pull off the upset.....it would make for a VERY interesting regional semifinal.

In all honesty, the team that finishes 2nd has an easier road that the team that finishes first, IMO.

I mean, realistically, Liberty and Bolivar are going to finish 1-2 one way or the other, and it's not going to matter, but if Lexington does pull off the upset.....it would make for a VERY interesting regional semifinal.

I agree with you. The regional tourney could be very interesting. ESPECIALLY, with Lexington hosting the regional tournament. Liberty and Bolivar have handled Lexington pretty good this year. However, I am sure that the Red Tigers could care less about the regular season if they could pull off a major post season victory. I am sure that conversation will heat up towards this weekend.

Guest catfish-hunter

So you are saying that the #2 seed from this tourney, even if it's Lexington, will beat Sycamore in the second round of Regionals???????

GET THE NEEDLE OUT OF YOU ARM & GIVE IT BACK TO PREPFANATIC ;)