NEED YOUR PRAYERS

FIG4

THIS AFTERNOON 2 GREENEVILLE WRESTLERS, WERE INJURED IN A AUTO ACCIDENT. JASON RICKER 125, KEVIN GALLOWAY 215. WERE BOTH AIR LIFTED TO JOHNSON CITY MEDICAL CENTER.

JESSIE NEAS 171 AND ANOTHER GREENEVILLE STUDENT WERE BOTH TREATED AND RELEASED.

PLEASE REMEMBER THESE BOYS IN YOUR PRAYERS.

Edited by FIG4

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the wrestlers will be OK. My wife and I will keep them in our prayers.

My family is from Greeneville and I have allot of respect for Coach Brimer and the Greeneville Program and Community.

I hope the guys will be OK!

Edited by DAL

I'm sure the coaches are at the hospital now and will give more details later. I just wanted to give an update. Bo was at the hospital tonight and told me Jason Ricker (125) had 60 staples put in his head and Kevin Galloway (215) is having surgery on his spine now. Keep these young men in your thoughts and prayres.

Edited by coachush

I'm sure the coaches are at the hospital now and will give more details later. I just wanted to give an update. Bo was at the hospital tonight and told me Jason Ricker (125) had 60 staples put in his head and Kevin Galloway (215) is having surgery on his spine now. Keep these young men in your thoughts and prayres.

correction im his brother and i was there he had 7 staples in the back of his head and he has a concussion......and from wat ive heard kevin is having surgery on his spine sometime 2morrow

Edited by j_ricker15

Cody Davis , just got it , thanks anyway

(FROM THE RADIO GREENEVILLE WEB SITE)

Four teenagers , including three members of the Greeneville High wrestling team , were injured in a motor vehicle crash just after 2:30 Monday afternoon on Andrew Johnson Highway near the Afton Road intersection.

Jason Ricker and Kevin Galloway were both airlifted from the scene to the Johnson City Medical Center by Wings Air Rescue. Galloway is listed in serious condition today , Ricker is listed in fair condition.

Jessie Neas and Cody Davis , were both treated then released from Laughlin.

Although a wreck report is not yet on file from the Tusculum Police Department , emergency personnel report the vehicle in which the four were riding went out of control , left the road , struck a culvert and flipped.

The Greeneville Emergency and Rescue Squad and Greeneville/Greene County EMS responded, and the Tusculum Volunteer Fire Department setup the landing area for Wings Air Rescue. The Greene County Sheriff's Department rerouted traffic while the accident investigation and cleanup was underway.