New Class A AP Top Ten

44points

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a vote at heading home early, get ready cause west tn is bringing back gold and silver this year! Lake County, Humbolt, or Union City there's your top 3 in tha state BROTHER

well miss cheer only two can come out of the region...and im sorry but get over your selves...the west may be good but were gonna prove whos really worthy of a state title ...you'll see

All I hear when these West TN people talk now is...blah blah blah! Come on the same tired posts over and over again. Get over yourselves. West TN A basketball is very strong, but by no means is it as overblown as they make it. They strongly underestimate the rest of the states A schools.

im absolutely disgusted with you rickbol :D

you made a post we both agree on :thumb:

All I hear when these West TN people talk now is...blah blah blah! Come on the same tired posts over and over again. Get over yourselves. West TN A basketball is very strong, but by no means is it as overblown as they make it. They strongly underestimate the rest of the states A schools.

I get tired of hearing people say that temple and grace are automatic favorites to win single a. It get old hearin "well I think that temple and grace are the favorites to win since they are in the tournment every year." You know why that is yall are in the tournment every year is because yall play nobody!!!! Who do yall have to play to get to the tournment every year is boyd b. They havent been good since they won over peary co. when Kirt Hastin played as a jr. So what i'm trying to say is you dont play anyone that is any good till the state tournment. We have to compete every night in order to move on. But i wouldnt have it any other way. I dont care if we lose because i know that we just didnt get a cake walk to mtsu we have to play great are go home in this side of the state because it's only two team that come out of the west. But it makes it very competive and I love it.