12-AAA

otis

Tonight's finals are, as expected, Hunters Lane vs. Whites Creek.

These two teams have already played 3 times, and may play a fifth time next week in the Region 6-AAA championship.

Two really exciting teams.

Two very talented teams.

Two very competitive teams.

Two well-coached teams.

Two classy, sportsmanlike teams.

Oh, and it's a neighborhood rivalry.

Should be a great game.

Congrats to Whites Creek

Exciting game. Hard fought.

Big Man, Gershom Jordan, was the difference.

Hunters Lane had no answer for him.

Big Gershom where have you been?? There are probably only 3 players in the whole state your size! Glad you showed up. Man can we slow Jeremiah down just a little bit..............

Now we are on the other side of the region bracket from HL and Franklin. whew, we'll let them battle it out in the region semis. thats if franklin beats ravenwood tonight.

Big Gershom where have you been?? There are probably only 3 players in the whole state your size! Glad you showed up. Man can we slow Jeremiah down just a little bit..............

Now we are on the other side of the region bracket from HL and Franklin. whew, we'll let them battle it out in the region semis. thats if franklin beats ravenwood tonight.

Now we see that Antioch is not what everybody said they were. Everyone was saying top three for 12AAA was Hunters Lane, WC, and Antioch. Nope, McGavock is doing better than what I thought. I think McGavock plays Ravenwood, if Franklin wins. Tell me if Im wrong

Now we see that Antioch is not what everybody said they were. Everyone was saying top three for 12AAA was Hunters Lane, WC, and Antioch. Nope, McGavock is doing better than what I thought. I think McGavock plays Ravenwood, if Franklin wins. Tell me if Im wrong

McGavock has more discipline and character, that's why they are a better team.

Antioch, SSDD, much talent but still not a coach that can/will control the players.

McGavock has more discipline and character, that's why they are a better team.

Antioch, SSDD, much talent but still not a coach that can/will control the players.

I disagree the coaches for Antioch our outstanding! The players respond well to the coaches. This is a young team and they are inexperienced when it comes to playing in a controlled setting.