Middle School Baseball

timbdp

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what schools have it?

Nashville Christian School has middle school baseball for the first time this year. Seems to be getting lots of support from the school and parents. They have scheduled approx. 25 games from what i understand. Word is they are going to be pretty good. Great way to get kids ready to play high school ball.

Clinton Middle School has it. They had over 52 kids try out for their team this year. Thats pretty good seeing is how it was the first try out ever for it. This is their first year with middle school baseball and I hope they do well. I play at the high school and I've seen them practice a few times, they look to be decent this year. It's hard to say what they will do because it is their first year.

Both Oak Ridge middle schools have one has well (Jefferson Middle and Robertsville Middle School). Not sure on how good they are.

Riverdaleman, who are some of the future Warriors that will playing next year ?

Well...Christianna Middle has gone some good 8th graders and central has 2 or 3 that are zoned riverdale and mcfadden. Some of the players who could be good one day are Cole radabaugh Josh Nipper Mikie magauah (that is not how his naem is spelled i butchered it real bad) he has a lot of potential with some good coaching which he is now starting to get. Hunter Douglas Jordon Davis