Sam Youree

Guest Cutters Crazies

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wish Youree well this season and hope all the ducks are in a row for him to play. The sore spot is: Gill should NOT publicly say that he will grant NO athletic transfers and then grant one to his son's school to benefit his son's team. Total grounds for a discrimination lawsuit. No joke....

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the director of schools only gets involved if a zone exemption is dinied by one of the schools, usually by the school the student is supposed to go to or is already attending. In this case, I'm almost 100% sure that Mr. Tackett signed the exemption and so did Mr. Raikes. So Mr. Gill did not have to get involved. Now if Mr. Tackett had denied the exemtion and Mr. Raikes accepted it, it would have gone in front of the board and then to Mr. Gill. The two principals are who allowed the exemption, not Mr. Gill.

He practiced along with about 70 other players and about 8 of them are solid wide receivers and one of those (WILKS) will be one of the highest rated players in the state his senior year.

He will be a good addition but its not like Smyrna is hurting at the wr position anyway.

Who looked good on the first day???

All of those recently hired experienced football coaches out there working on individual fundamentals. Very few folks realize how few coaches smyrna had last year especially for a 5a team. This years staff is very experienced and solid and are bringing a whole new enthusiasm and attention to detail that due to having so few coaches in 05 was not possible

smyrna will be a very talented and deep football team in 2006 and with a coaching staff now up topar in numbers and probably as good as ever in years experience the season looks bright.

But it will be the toughest region in years in 06 so you better be very good because just good may leave you at home after the season is over.

I predict one very good football team will be left out of the playoffs this year. A team that could go to any other region qualify and mayb even win that region will be left at home in 06.

bet coaches told underdawgs to clank it spicin on here or else he has 10 ice packs on that head from practice yesterday. bet money he praticed.

nope i am still here its just i have other things to do that is more important than to talk on this board!!i have practice then after that work so i really dont have much time to post i apologize..and the ice packs...never that....our practces are going GREAT...we will be special this year!!!

A Smyrna player told me that Youree has already been late to practice due to detention and then got beat deep while playing in the secondary. Gonna be interesting to see if he ever makes it without quitting.

My God!!!!

Somebody got beat deep in practice!! heaven forbid!!! He will go down in history as the only player that ever happened to! Plus add to that he had detention and surely he will be sent away to Siberia.

Whatever happened prior to coming to Smyrna does no carry over in any way so going to detention while not a good thing for sure, is not a mortal sin for Sam no more than it would be for any other player.

One good thing is I hope this thread keeps going because with everyones focus on Sam folks might forget Smyrna has a couple other pretty good players also.

My God!!!!

Somebody got beat deep in practice!! heaven forbid!!! He will go down in history as the only player that ever happened to! Plus add to that he had detention and surely he will be sent away to Siberia.

Whatever happened prior to coming to Smyrna does no carry over in any way so going to detention while not a good thing for sure, is not a mortal sin for Sam no more than it would be for any other player.

One good thing is I hope this thread keeps going because with everyones focus on Sam folks might forget Smyrna has a couple other pretty good players also.

haha i agree on the getting beat part....everyone gets beat deep, that aint no big thing.....but the detention part, ALREADY!?!?!?! im not gonna automatically say "i told ya so" but hey, we'll see what happens in the near future...