Science Hill vs. Sullivan Central

hsbball4

COUGARS WIN

If Science Hill bus gets swallowed up in a giant hole on I-26.

The Buzz from Central for the D.B. faithful is if you can't beat us ANNEX US!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Science Hill is GOING to ABSOLUTELY roll OVER Sullivan Central,,,then hopefully science hill will meet GHS in regionals and GHS can roll over SCIENCE HILL TOPPERS once more...either way i don't care i just know that Greeneville would and will beat either one of yall in REGIONALS BABY!!! WOOT WOOT

GO DEV"S GO DEV"S GO GO GO DEV's lol yall cant touch WIGMYSTER BABY THE WIG MAN IS UNSTOPPABLE WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT...oh and Sullivan Central don't take it to heart cuz GHS and SH ...well we both know yall are a lil on the sensitive side..ha..peace %$@*&'$!!!!!!!!!!!! :):lol:

HAH!! Once again you make yourself look like a big idiot. ;)

Yeah I remember the quote from a DB fan, "Welcome to the Big 9" HAHAA!

Man it feels good to move from AA to AAA and still be district champs back to back years. See y'all at Regionals. :lol:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(balla24 @ Feb 25 2006 - 12:49 AM)

Good luck agaist DB in the second round.. they wont slip up again...Keep talkin about you district tournament title when DB and Science Hill are in the Sub state game.

We will keep talking about our District title and we will talk about how Central will be in the championship game in the regional tournament. So you might want to get ready for another "L" on the schedule because if it doesnt come your first game it will definetly be in your secong game.

And for all you stupid fans...... this is basketball season not football season. yeah our football team was horrible but our basketball team will kick your ***.(butt) :thumb:

I'm still in shock, WHAT A GAME, WHAT A TEAM! I don't know if Science Hill played badly or not tonight, but Central easily matched their speed and ability at every position tonight. It was clear on Tuesday night that South was nowhere near quick enough to stay with them early on, but Central just attacked them all night long, to my knowledge Science Hill NEVER had the lead and never got closer than 4-5 down after they tied it 22-22 on a 9-0 run. Greeneville and Morristown West won tonight, so the Region 1-AAA matchups will be:

#1 Greeneville vs. #4 Sullivan South

#2 Science Hill vs. #3 Morristown West

#1 SULLIVAN CENTRAL vs. #4 Jefferson County

#2 Morristown East vs. #3 Dobyns-Bennett

So we may have Central vs. D-B Part IV on Wednesday night!

central no doubt out played every team in the tournament....but this when they have to really get focused....from here on in there are no guarantees. i would love to see a big 9 final four next week but it will be tough for all teams involved....the cougars didn't beat science hill just by a fluke. they handled science hill the whole game. if it happens that chs has to play db or science hill i wouldn't put it past the cougars to beat them both.....sh is a strong team and are very capable of winning region. last year central lost district in 2aa then came back to beat the same team in region. it has been done before. i don't want to see it done but it might happen. but science hill will more than likely have to go through Greenville to make it happen. i wish the cougars the best of luck in region and if they can't win it i hope someone from the big 9 can pull it off.....good luck all.