Jackson County it is US Again

SulphurCityQueen

it should be moved!! watertown cannot hold the 7A fans. upperman barely can hold them

Well come semi finals it should be an all 7a...So maybe then they'll move it back to upperman...But I don't look for many 7a fans to be at the first game in the region...since the top 3 seeds in 7a should win by 15+ points in the first round...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The schools do have the option to move the game as it will be an ALL 7A finals. I don't look for district 8A to win a game. Couple that with the fact that Watertowns gym will not hold the amount of people that will be at this game and i think its a possibility we are back at Upperman for the finals. <_<

Where do you read that this is true? I have never heard of this...do you have a link on the tssaa site?

Teams throwing the game? Are we really having this conversation? Neither of these coaches are gonna try to throw the game and hopefully these players have too much pride to do that. This will be a great game with two good teams going at eachother for 32 minutes. The best team will get the win, not the one who decided not to throw the game or the one who wasn't as good at throwing it.

:angry:

This is ridiculous to talk about a team throwing a game! Do you think theses girls worked all summer and played there hearts out for over 30 games to blow the district championship to avoid a team that both teams have beat? I seriously doubt that RBS is afraid of Clarkrange and they have proved that outside of Clarkrange they are better than them! And for JC, I would certainly hope for a team with the tradition they have they wouldnt try to avoid being district champs because of Clarkrange! I want to see RBS sweep right through the regions and I know they are capable of it as long as they play like they know how! RBS needs to go out and take care of business tonight and take that momentum into the regions! :thumb:

i saw the darnest thing a little while ago as i was traveling through macon county. i see this fairly attractive woman in a red dress and wearing a gold crown as people was gathering around her,so i stopped at a quick mart to ask what was going on and the clerk said it was the sulphur city queen preparing the victory parade that will roll into sulphur city tonight after the bulldogs dispose of the mighty blue devils. so the queen must have that feeling.. good luck to both teams

i saw the darnest thing a little while ago as i was traveling through macon county. i see this fairly attractive woman in a red dress and wearing a gold crown as people was gathering around her,so i stopped at a quick mart to ask what was going on and the clerk said it was the sulphur city queen preparing the victory parade that will roll into sulphur city tonight after the bulldogs dispose of the mighty blue devils. so the queen must have that feeling.. good luck to both teams

I dont like jumping the gun, but RBS can beat JC if they play like they are capable! No doubt that JC comes into the game as the favorite to win, but thats ok, because RBS seems to play better as an underdog anyway! ;)

;)

This is ridiculous to talk about a team throwing a game! Do you think theses girls worked all summer and played there hearts out for over 30 games to blow the district championship to avoid a team that both teams have beat? I seriously doubt that RBS is afraid of Clarkrange and they have proved that outside of Clarkrange they are better than them! And for JC, I would certainly hope for a team with the tradition they have they wouldnt try to avoid being district champs because of Clarkrange! I want to see RBS sweep right through the regions and I know they are capable of it as long as they play like they know how! RBS needs to go out and take care of business tonight and take that momentum into the regions! :P

I agree the best team will win tonite which ever one wins.And I had rather play in a crowed gym in watertown than in a gym that has the worst lighting ,dark spots and shawdows all over the floor.To be a new facility upperman has the worst and I NEVER HEARD OF A RULE THAT CAN CHANGE LOCATION but it may be.