Jackson County it is US Again

SulphurCityQueen

Possibly the best game i've ever seen...District championship, both teams trying there hardest, 3 ot's...Our girls do now have an easy road to state, well easier than JC, but I can remember and i'm sure a lot of other RBS fans can remember our boys talking about hosting a sub-state game...Well they didn't even make it out of the region...

Our girls are capable of beating anyone...They need to take on game at a time and over look noone...They can make it to the region finals, sub state and even possibly state finals if they don't blow up...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect to anyones opinion, but I was there and to the best of my memory, Jim brown might have raised his voice 3 times the whole game. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think he used the first time-out until about 3 mins. remaining in regulation. To me Coach Brown, throughout the whole game, looked like he was up by 30+ and had just sent in the whole bench. So I say hats off to the girls! And lookout RBS !

No disrespect to anyones opinion, but I was there and to the best of my memory, Jim brown might have raised his voice 3 times the whole game. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think he used the first time-out until about 3 mins. remaining in regulation. To me Coach Brown, throughout the whole game, looked like he was up by 30+ and had just sent in the whole bench. So I say hats off to the girls! And lookout RBS !

He was trying to win that game...What he was doing while in OT was enough for me...and the way his girls was acting during the game...You could tell by he way his girls was playing the game, and how they were acting on the court...They wanted that game....Well if both teams make it to region finals we'll know for a fact that noone will be holding back...

If Coach Brown was trying to lose and they still won then RBS must be horrible, which we all know isnt the case. So thats just stupid.

Don't see it happening there swanson. :thumb:

coach brown has more pride and character to throw a game as I said in previous

post this game was won on defence RBS showed me in this game they have a very good team thats the best I've seen them play 7A please beware don't listen to the crap that you can't loose to 8A Westmorland is capable of beating any of us

I think they will beat C'range and on a given night it can be curtains for any of us

GO 7A IN REGION PLAY

Don't see it happening there swanson. :thumb:

I wouldn't be so sure...It was scary for JC last night...

coach brown has more pride and character to throw a game as I said in previous

post this game was won on defence RBS showed me in this game they have a very good team thats the best I've seen them play 7A please beware don't listen to the crap that you can't loose to 8A Westmorland is capable of beating any of us

I think they will beat C'range and on a given night it can be curtains for any of us

GO 7A IN REGION PLAY

It wouldn't be Westmorland i'de be worried about...it should be gordonsville...they're obviously the better team...