Knox Halls -How do they look this year?

LEONARDSLOSERS

If Shephard left for Clarksville and Polston retired, Julian replaced Shepard and Lawson replaced Polston. Who took Julian's position? Doesn't that mean Halls could hire two coaches?

Did Don Ward not come in to fill one of those spots?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that Sneaky Pete. I think he does.

If we look into the crystal ball Halls Football powerhouses have come on a ten year cycle. State champions 1986 Runner up 1996. In 2006 can the youth movement overcome the inexperience to surprise everyone? :rolleyes:

My source at Central says Julian has expressed an interest in the Central job and that they plan on getting together with him. It will be interesting.

Ole Dad

littlemn88,

You have absolutely lost your mind. There is no way Coach Julian will leave Halls for Central. The Halls job is the only job he really wanted.

I will repeat myself, there is no way Coach Julian will leave Halls for Central. Why would he leave to go over the ridge after all he has done to get the Halls job and improve it. (sure do like the new red helmets) Wild rooster has already stated that Coach Mac should be the new man at Central, and it seems like the rooster knows a lot about N. Knoxville.

Oledad, they have to advertise the job for a certain time period - they just can't get with Coach Julian and appoint him the new man.

Edited by reddevil1

I will repeat myself, there is no way Coach Julian will leave Halls for Central. Why would he leave to go over the ridge after all he has done to get the Halls job and improve it. (sure do like the new red helmets) Wild rooster has already stated that Coach Mac should be the new man at Central, and it seems like the rooster knows a lot about N. Knoxville.

Oledad, they have to advertise the job for a certain time period - they just can't get with Coach Julian and appoint him the new man.

RD1, I believe you are right on the money. Julian is a Halls guy. He's not going to leave Halls for one of its two traditionally biggest rivals, and especially to go to a program that is very a high maintenance program, to boot.

Julian has the support and the respect of the Halls administration and the support base. I just don't see him leaving Halls for Central.

Coach McMillen knows the Central program like nobody other than Joel himself does. He's the obvious and best choice, in my opinion.

I didn't mention anything about them appointing him head coach. i did say I heard he had contacted them and they will talk. I'm sure they will talk to others and follow all the appropriate rules. He is in the running I am being told.

Ole Dad