LAKE COUNTY VS. UNION CITY

bballchamps

(Edit: eridbro1 posted a game recap while I was ranting at Middleton people. Thanks!)

Oh....and at the risk of lowering myself to the level of a Middleton fan....be proud of your little boys' basketball team. It's about all you've got in that po-dunk, one-horse town. Come holler back at us when your football team can beat someone besides South Chewalla Middle School. At least we don't have the looney bin in our county.

GO MIDDLE COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job. Go to the football topic. Be Proud! Not everyone is a Loser! One good thing about tonight. You guys get to start football practice early.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is bigster at. All the smack that him and the LC fans have been talking? I'm a M-town fan to the core, but sometimes a $5 mouth can overload a nickel toe I think that the only reason that i'm glad Lc lost is so we won't have to hear the tired old crap about our gym is small, the refs cheated us, sun was in my eyes, etc. from LC. When and if you guys when 3 in the boro, then talk smack.

Maybe bigster won't mind that i jump in here. I have a $5 mouth and you got a penny brain. You don't know sqat about what happened in Trenton last night. The only reason you are glad Lake Co. lost is now you don't have to worry about them eventually sending your tail home. Not to worry, you'll still get your trip! Go Middle College.

Edited by 44points

Here is a question. Why does everyone hate district 14a? Answer because they think this is the only district in the state and everybody in the district should be in the Single A top ten. District 14a has given the west a bad reputation. The only team to win a gold ball in the last 15 years is UC. UC has the right to talk a little smack. So people let's quit talking about district 14a until they win another gold ball.

South Fulton Won one also! Until you get your facts right SHUT UP!!!

\CC

South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> Won one also! Until you get your facts right SHUT UP!!!

\CC

I think that they might have been talking about just the people that are in the tournament right now, cause all of them have been on here talking smack....but, they should get their facts right.

Where is bigster at. All the smack that him and the LC fans have been talking? I'm a M-town fan to the core, but sometimes a $5 mouth can overload a nickel toe I think that the only reason that i'm glad Lc lost is so we won't have to hear the tired old crap about our gym is small, the refs cheated us, sun was in my eyes, etc. from LC. When and if you guys when 3 in the boro, then talk smack.

I'm gonna take up for bigster here...Bigster doesn't talk crap to anybody.....He respects everyone and every team...Let's try to keep his name out of this just because he is a big LC fan....

Congrats to Humboldt and Union City on big wins, and hopefully they will continue their success throughout.....

I'm glad Union City won last night...It was a struggle that shouldn't have been.....Union City did not take advantage of a first half in which up only 23-15,it should have been 43-15.....Union City turned the ball over and over and over again,many times unforced....Could not buy a field goal...How about those two layups Mosely missed???...If Union City plays this way Thursday,they will be on the road for a sub-state game.....Of course,if Humboldt stinks it up like they did last night,we may have another winner by attrition like we had last night.....Halls is the same team Union City just got finished destroying 76-48 last week,right???..For the life of me,I can't figure out what was up with Lake County last night....Don't start on the refs,those guys didn't put up with any crap from either team.....Yes,the foul descrepency was noticeable...Did Union City do anything with it???...Hardly,only Weddle being money in the bank from the line...Thank goodness for Marquis...He is a very,very good player...34 points out of 66..He is the man.....he scored 64 points in his two games against Lake County...So much for any gimmick defenses....

I predicted Lake County would win the game.....Had the Falcons won the game,we would still be talking about Shane's lack in coaching the big game...I still don't think he did that great of a job...Union City was absolutely horrid in clock management.....He kept Xavier in the game right before half to pick up his third foul...Matter of fact put him back in after taking him out...X picked up his third with about a minute to go before half....Could not calm his team down in a critical stretch in the final period....Up 52-36 and about to run the Falcons out of the gym again,Lake County goes on a 12-1 in less than a minute and a half....Does UC practice free throw shooting???....Only Weddle at 82% and M.J.Brown at 72% hit a lick from the line...And Brown only hit what, 4 out of 12 last night..... Anyway,a win is a win,but if Union City wants to advance past the sub-state round,last nights game needs to be the worst they play....

I think Union City will win Thursday night.....Union City 68 Humboldt 63

M-town baller, If I remember coreectly it was all the Middleton posters that run and hid after getting drilled by Middle College and losing to Manassas. So stay off the LC posters backs, it shows alot of class to kick someone when they are down. Congrats to Lake County on a fantastic year. 31-5, district 14-A regular season and tournament Champs and being ranked as high as 2nd in the state. Tough loss last noght to a team that is capable of winnning it all. Bottom line is we played tight early and dug a hole we could not climb out of. Hats of to the tornadoes and good luck from here on out. Humbolt and UC, represent 14-A like it should be and prove to the rest of the state how stacked this district really is.

(Edit: eridbro1 posted a game recap while I was ranting at Middleton people. Thanks!)

Oh....and at the risk of lowering myself to the level of a Middleton fan....be proud of your little boys' basketball team. It's about all you've got in that po-dunk, one-horse town. Come holler back at us when your football team can beat someone besides South Chewalla Middle School. At least we don't have the looney bin in our county. Speaking of which....maybe M-Town Baller should be getting back to his padded cell.

GO MIDDLE COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't put all Middleton fans in the same bracket. We love our basketball and the reason there is so much dislike between us and Lake County started last year when all they could do is make fun of our gym and school. We have no control over the size of our gym, and when someone puts down where you are from you automatically start talking smack. I'm not saying it was right, but your fans started it last year. We are very proud of our school and our team, and like everyone else want them to do good. We have never gotten any respect from the AP polls because we are a small town, and we feel like we have to proove ourselves over and over again. Congratulations on a great year and remember all Middleton fans are not bad.

Don't put all Middleton fans in the same bracket. We love our basketball and the reason there is so much dislike between us and Lake County started last year when all they could do is make fun of our gym and school. We have no control over the size of our gym, and when someone puts down where you are from you automatically start talking smack. I'm not saying it was right, but your fans started it last year. We are very proud of our school and our team, and like everyone else want them to do good. We have never gotten any respect from the AP polls because we are a small town, and we feel like we have to proove ourselves over and over again. Congratulations on a great year and remember all Middleton fans are not bad.

Sounds like we got a lot in common -small town, no respect, etc . etc. -the problem with gymn begins with the fact that more tickets and seating should have been reserved for LC fans as well as some type of info on the horrid parking conditions. If we ever have to go back to middleton I will definitely be there at least one hour maybe 2 before gametime. The biggest problem was only having barely 1/4 of the seating for a much larger portion of the crowd. That is unfair for the fans that bought tickets and traveled to the game. If you come to Lake County half the gymn will be yours! Anyway, it seems that our likenesses need to pull us together and not apart it just seemed to be some sour feelings of not being able to enjoy a great game last because of seating!

CC

Guest hustle101

for the record, lc was given an amount of tickets and had to send half of them back because they couldn't sell them. and you cannot show up at any game with that much importance 10 minutes before tipoff and expect a good seat or parking space. spare me the crying. isn't it time for football practice?

Edited by hustle101