Wilson Central v. Smyrna (District Championship)

WCWildcat#1Fan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hassell's mom or coach needs to teach her some modesty and how to be a leader and example off the court as well as on the court!!! What am I talking about? :o

Don't walk out to accept your MVP of the District Tournament plaque BEFORE your name is even called! She looked very conceited and foolish Friday night when she did that. :o

A great talent, but someone please teach her some manners!!!! You would never have seen the great Aleica Clark do that. She is still setting records and is still one of the most modest players I have ever seen!! :thumb:

My gosh this is sad to read. Just let her have her award and enjoy it. She deserved it. That freshman was hanging with college signees, and having no problems scoring over them AND guarding them. I didn't see her walk out early, but if she did SO WHAT! She played awesome and got the deserved recognition. She's a super sweet girl and completely humble. If you ever meet her you'd probably change her mind. I didn't know Alecia Clark, but she seemed conceited to me out on the court. Everyone who met her said differently. It just goes to show, you don't know people just by watching them on the court.

My gosh this is sad to read. Just let her have her award and enjoy it. She deserved it. That freshman was hanging with college signees, and having no problems scoring over them AND guarding them. I didn't see her walk out early, but if she did SO WHAT! She played awesome and got the deserved recognition. She's a super sweet girl and completely humble. If you ever meet her you'd probably change her mind. I didn't know Alecia Clark, but she seemed conceited to me out on the court. Everyone who met her said differently. It just goes to show, you don't know people just by watching them on the court.

Wow, I have heard people say to stay off the boards because it is the SAME old people posting the SAME old crap just on a different day! :angry: Wow is that ever true, so this will be my last post for good. Posting on here doesn't change anything. People have WAY TOO MUCH time on their hands....

Anyway, I do know several people who know Jasmine and she does have an attitude problem at times especially with sportsmanship....so I am not getting my opinions purely on one night of acting conceited. Just trying to let her coach/mom know to coach her through it, so she is not only one of the best basketball players in Tennessee, she is also an outstanding role model, leader, team player, etc.....

Over and out.....for good! Have fun posting a bunch of nonsense every day. <_<

Wow, I have heard people say to stay off the boards because it is the SAME old people posting the SAME old crap just on a different day! :lol: Wow is that ever true, so this will be my last post for good. Posting on here doesn't change anything. People have WAY TOO MUCH time on their hands....

Anyway, I do know several people who know Jasmine and she does have an attitude problem at times especially with sportsmanship....so I am not getting my opinions purely on one night of acting conceited. Just trying to let her coach/mom know to coach her through it, so she is not only one of the best basketball players in Tennessee, she is also an outstanding role model, leader, team player, etc.....

Over and out.....for good! Have fun posting a bunch of nonsense every day. :ph34r:

Soiunds like someone doesn't like it when people disagree with him. Take your ball and go home BBPRIDE. The rest of us will have to some how learn to survive without you. :lol:

Wow, I have heard people say to stay off the boards because it is the SAME old people posting the SAME old crap just on a different day! :lol: Wow is that ever true, so this will be my last post for good. Posting on here doesn't change anything. People have WAY TOO MUCH time on their hands....

Over and out.....for good! Have fun posting a bunch of nonsense every day. :ph34r:

Since BBPRIDE won't be reading this (hehehe), this is for everyone else...Jasmine is one of the nicest, most humble people I have met. It was actually one of the things that struck me about her the first few times we talked. She is like a little girl in a woman's body and she would die if she knew people thought she was being rude on Friday night.

She did go out before her name was called, but the announcer also said, "scoring 55 points in two nights...blah, blah,"and since she was the only person in the gym, probably Middle TN to do that, I would say she was safe in walking on out. :lol: Not to mention the excitement of her team winning the District Championship could have made her a little bit eager to join her teammates who were already standing on the court...so give her a break.

Go Lady Wildcats!!!

Everyone I have ever talked to in person, has had nothing but good things to say about the young lady, especially her play. I think we can rag on each other, but we do not need to run the young lady down or question her integrity. She had an awesome tournament, and we just got to take our hats off to her and her team. She is a reality that MJ will have to deal with, and find an answer for, if they are to compete with WC. :lol:

Everyone I have ever talked to in person, has had nothing but good things to say about the young lady, especially her play. I think we can rag on each other, but we do not need to run the young lady down or question her integrity. She had an awesome tournament, and we just got to take our hats off to her and her team. She is a reality that MJ will have to deal with, and find an answer for, if they are to compete with WC. :(

I begining to think I really like this worden55 guy (even thought he runs black and gold :thumb: ) Jasmine is a nice girl and remember she is barely 15 years old but she is already playing at the highest level in high school basketball.

I want to say it has been a joy seeing Jasmine play this year. I see her almost everyday at WC and she is very respectful and humble. For a freshman she handles herself very well. If she walked out on the floor too fast it was only cause her teammates and fans were telling her to go out cause everyone in the gym knew at halftime who the MVP should be. She is a special player because of her talent, but even a more special player because of her attitude and maturity. Very few freshman have the post skills that she has already developed, she is a special player, and will be a nightmare for teams to face for three more years.

I want to say it has been a joy seeing Jasmine play this year. I see her almost everyday at WC and she is very respectful and humble. For a freshman she handles herself very well. If she walked out on the floor too fast it was only cause her teammates and fans were telling her to go out cause everyone in the gym knew at halftime who the MVP should be. She is a special player because of her talent, but even a more special player because of her attitude and maturity. Very few freshman have the post skills that she has already developed, she is a special player, and will be a nightmare for teams to face for three more years.

sort of interesting, if you are in Nashville area, A. Clark is playing for Belmont on TV now. Said she had had 15 double, doubles this year. She is good.

sort of interesting, if you are in Nashville area, A. Clark is playing for Belmont on TV now. Said she had had 15 double, doubles this year. She is good.

Believe me, all of Wilson County knows where Alecia Clark is :thumb: , especially all the WC fans. She has had an outstanding year at Belmont.

• 4 weeks later...