region 4AAA

mjuhb

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS I hate that i cant be there but i am excited that you won!!!! Ok please tell me what is next? I know we play shlebyville (thursday?) do we play on saturday after that? Also can someone who was there give me abreak down on how the game went also did it still look like they were having fun?

Great job RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS I hate that i cant be there but i am excited that you won!!!! Ok please tell me what is next? I know we play shlebyville (thursday?) do we play on saturday after that? Also can someone who was there give me abreak down on how the game went also did it still look like they were having fun?

RHS will play either Cleveland or Cumberland Co. on Sat. Both teams are tough. White Co. played them both this year.

break down: lanning, lanning and more lanning how in the world sparta beat columbia i will never know

They beat Columbia because they're actually a pretty good team that had 20 wins and had wins over Riverdale, Clarkrange, and other pretty good teams. 7AAA is better than most think. I think Riverdale beats Shelbyville.

They also beat columbia cause Columbia rolled over and played dead in the second quarter until the end. They ran out to a lead early and got too over confident, irregardless of what proofofconcept/100%pureaqua/vette has to say about it.

They also beat columbia cause Columbia rolled over and played dead in the second quarter until the end. They ran out to a lead early and got too over confident, irregardless of what proofofconcept/100%pureaqua/vette has to say about it.

i

I think 7AAA caught Tullahoma and Columbia in a rebuilding year, thats not hard to understand.

i

I think 7AAA caught Tullahoma and Columbia in a rebuilding year, thats not hard to understand.

In the Siegel/Shelbyville game last nite, the post transfer from Columbia is going to be a great player for Shelbyville. Recruiters will keep the roads hot watching this player. Without her, Shelbyville will not be the same team. The Riverdale/Shelbyville game will be another coaches game for how each approaches the contest will be the winner. Each team has definite strengths but they also have vulnerable areas also. Didn't think that would be noticed so much until S played both teams. The approach will be the difference and could be as much as 10 points. Good luck Riverdale.

Yes the possibilities for Columbia with Janay were fun the explore but the deal is she is better off where she is. She is a senior and signed with West Virginia. I think the poster was talking about Coffee co instead of Tulahoma also. Tulahoma is always rebuilding over 30 district losses in a row. Columbia will have to re tool and work hard as will most of the teams in 8AAA. The district will look a bit different next year. Shelbyville will obviously be the favorite going in but I think Franklin Co will have alot to say about who wins it next year. Everybody has Columbia in a downward spiral but that may be where we need everybody to think we are until the games begin. Well off to the softball field see ya in the funny papers