Region 4AAA Tournament

mjuhb

no...i doubt very much that barry does that...im sure darius is just trying tp light some sparks under people saying that barry is talking trash...barry isnt the type of kid who does that..i played against him my whole life and he has always been one of the classiest guys ive played against..and we were from rival schools..im thinking someone is making some stuff up

That is so true Catpalace......

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Darius was lying to me when he said...."Man i wanna play them for elimination, I'm tired of Barry calling me all the time talkn trash"

yeah hes hearing things right?

I find it hard to believe that Barry would do that. If you had watched him all season as we have you would not know that he does not do that. He is truly an good example of what a team player should be. This may be the reason he is a Mr. Basketball finalist unlike your players.

It's gonna be a classic tonight. Both Murfreesboro schools are bringing massive numbers to the game. I'm pulling for Oakland in this one, hopefully we can play some more basketball in March. Good luck Oakland

I hope THE NATION is there supporting their girls and not just the boys tonight. The girls have a came a LONG way this year to make it this far.

lol u guys are trying to make it sound like im calling him an awful person. Just saying hes confident enough to call a friend from another team and talk about how they are gonna beat them come regions. Thats not degrading him in any way.

I hope THE NATION is there supporting their girls and not just the boys tonight. The girls have a came a LONG way this year to make it this far.

thats kinda hard seeing how they play at 4:00 over an hour away

lol u guys are trying to make it sound like im calling him an awful person. Just saying hes confident enough to call a friend from another team and talk about how they are gonna beat them come regions. Thats not degrading him in any way.

thats kinda hard seeing how they play at 4:00 over an hour away

I'm not sure it would matter if the girls played at 7:30.

Edited by 85warrior

Barry does....he calls Darius and Keith all the time saying some of this same stuff

This is an old saying one of my friends told me many years ago.

Believe none of what you hear, 1/2 if what you see, and all of what you know to be true yourself.

That being said, you didn't hear Stewart say one thing on the phone. Did he, very possible. What 16-17-18 year old doesn't talk smack with buddies. Example look at this site and the garbage WE (INCLUDING MYSELF) talk on here. Why would anyone expect these young men to be any different. Double standard????

Note this: Most all 16-17-18 year should try and be more like Barry Stewart, he is a class act. :angry:

Guest dare_2_dream

That is what you say about every single team that you play. The only trash talking is from Siegel players and its CoachT posters. This gets old

go back to your hole in the ground ... and be at blackman since they are the "black horse" of the district ...

This is an old saying one of my friends told me many years ago.

Believe none of what you hear, 1/2 if what you see, and all of what you know to be true yourself.

That being said, you didn't hear Stewart say one thing on the phone. Did he, very possible. What 16-17-18 year old doesn't talk smack with buddies. Example look at this site and the garbage WE (INCLUDING MYSELF) talk on here. Why would anyone expect these young men to be any different. Double standard????

Note this: Most all 16-17-18 year should try and be more like Barry Stewart, he is a class act. :angry:

if there is a double standard its the opposite...anybody from Siegel says anything remotely cocky...omg you siegel ppl are so arrogant etc....it goes both ways.....I never claimed that it was an intense trash talkn or anything. Just saying hes confident enough call them and talk about that. Bold yes but if it was a siegel player or student to do that.....arrogant and stuck up. so good call on the double standard thanks for pointing it out.

and 85warrior....thats the reason we can't take a pep bus...because it would be wrong to take a bus just for the guys game even tho it'd be impossible for anyone to make the girls game. If the game was at 730...I gurantee you ppl would be there

good news ill be at the riverdale/white co. girls game and siegel/oakland boys game tonight :angry:...it was a suprise to me to even have the oppurtunity on the table, but i will definately enjoy it.

2p, im gonna wear a siegel shirt under my riverdale shirt so after our game is over i can root for my other team...lol jk i would never wear a shirt of another schools i was just messin :angry: