Region 5AAA 2 Clarksville High

MJ AND BEYOND

Here we Go!

Friends in 10AAA I'll state in advance (and I believe I have support from my cohorts) that 9AAA is sending to Region arguably the best squads top to bottom in the state this year! So watch out :huh:

I see the potential for a sweep, although I won't bank on it (although I might have if H'ville was here - simmer down Beech not trying to disrespect y'all!)

What say ye all?

Mt. Juliet and Smyrna advance.

Edited by MJ AND BEYOND

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we Go!

Friends in 10AAA I'll state in advance (and I believe I have support from my cohorts) that 9AAA is sending to Region arguably the best squads top to bottom in the state this year! So watch out :huh:

I see the potential for a sweep, although I won't bank on it (although I might have if H'ville was here - simmer down Beech not trying to disrect y'all!)

What say ye all?

Mt. Juliet and Smyrna advance.

I would not count out Dickson Co. Also I would not like to be Smyrna and have to play two run and gun teams in a row with a team as slow they are. 10AAA will be alive and well when this one is over.

I would not count out Dickson Co. Also I would not like to be Smyrna and have to play two run and gun teams in a row with a team as slow they are. 10AAA will be alive and well when this one is over.

Smyrna @ Clarksville might have some intangibles if the home crowd shows up. Smyrna does have some team speed themselves.

My question - is Devin Thompson out for Smyrna (injury)?

I would expect all 9aaa teams to advance except Beech. I believe they play Dickson County who always puts a good team on the court. MJ plays Northeast i believe that should be a good game even though earlier in the season MJ ran over them easily. Go Lady Wildcats against Henry County keep playing like they have been wont have any trouble.

Wilson Central dominates Henry County 86-53.....Well played game by the Lady Wildcats. Jasmine Hassel was the leading scorer with 19pts and 4 rebounds. In her return to Action for the first time in 3 weeks Tierney Jenkins scored 14 pts and had 8 rebounds Sara Williams had 13pts and 9 rebounds. Cameryn Calhoun 10 pts and 6 rebounds and at the end of the first half made a basket from halfcourt to extend the Lady Wildcat lead. and to round it of Jenny Hall had 6, Elizabeth Martin and Kristyn Clark both had 8. Great Job by the Lady Wildcats. Next will be the winner of the Mount Juliet and Northeast game. Lady Wildcats play next at 4 on Wed. Great job girls