Region 5AAA 2 Clarksville High

MJ AND BEYOND

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. B-Correct score on scoreboard, 61-55. :)

Oops! My bad. I was talking to a friend via mobile phone and with all the yelling in the background I must have misunderstood. And that's not to mention my disappointment.

Gosh, MJ must have shut down in the 4th period. flngrvy, were you there? What happened?

Edited by olemissguy

Is this true?

We gave up 21 points in the fourth period?

Please tell me that someone got something wrong with the scores.

Were the zebras all from the glade?

Did the entire team foul out?

I need answers.

I can handle losing to WC but losing a 21 point lead in 8 minutes ??

:)

Lady Wildcats Send Mighty Cubs Back to their Cave!!!!!!!! Wilson Central wins tonight 61-55 to get a spot in the Region Championship and a spot in a sub state game. Wilson Central was down 11 at one point in the third quarter but The Cats came back. Cameryn Calhoun had 18 pts and hit yet another big half court shot at the end of the first half. Jasmine Hassel had 14 pts and 10 rebounds. Jenny Hall gave the Wildcats a huge boost by scoring 13 pts hitting a big three to give the Wildcats the lead in the fourth quarter and hit some clutch free throws. Tierney Jenkins would end up with 10 rebounds. Sara Williams would end up with 11 rebounds and held McFarlin to only one offensive Rebound. Lauren Wasson and Lauren Farmer would come off the bench to give the Cats a spark. Wasson helping control the ball while Farmer hit two clutch three pointers. The Lady Wildcats would out score the Mighty Cubs 23-9 in the fourth quarter. Great job Lady Wildcats they had you down but you came back. These girls showed a lot of heart and determination Great Job Coach Brandon Coach Campbell Coach Holladay and Coach Moore. Great job girls. Lets keep it going!!!

The Tennessean site has SMyrna 60 Dickson Co. 44. I hope this is wrong!!

What does Smyrna have to do to get some respect? They play hard and have a lot of heart. Maybe I misunderstand---you would rather Smyrna lose to Dickson, so you don't have to play Smyrna, you would rather play Dickson County? Tomorrow's game should be a good one----a game with two good teams both deserving to be there.

WAY TO GO SMYRNA!!!!!